QA Engineer, Growth Engineering
Greater Denver Area
QA Engineer, Growth Engineering at JumpCloud
JumpCloud is looking for a QA engineer to be an embedded member of our Growth Engineering team. This unique, cross-functional team is comprised of Marketing, Product, UX, and Engineering team members. The team’s mission is to accelerate JumpCloud’s growth by increasing conversions from free account signup all the way through revenue generation.
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll weigh in on experiment ideas so we can build them quickly without putting our overall service at risk. You’ll define the best path forward with testing experiments, and adapt your test plan when we hit a winning experiment and are ready to productize it. You’ll execute manual and automated functional, regression, and performance tests; develop and maintain automated tests; work with code libraries and enhance the automation test framework and infrastructure. You’ll collaborate with software engineers to specify test cases which help guide development and help developers define unit/integration tests. You’ll have the opportunity to exercise a wide breadth of testing from API service testing to browser based UI testing to native application testing and end-to-end system testing.
We’re looking for…
We’re looking for…
- 4 + years experience testing web applications and specifying/organizing/implementing automated functional tests.
- Understanding of test automation tools for web applications and APIs.
- Experience or interest in writing automated software tests.
- Experience with UI test automation tools including: Selenium, Cypress and others.
- Experience with rapid product release cycles and a passion to understand and apply an Agile approach to software development and test.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills and ability to work closely in a team oriented environment
- Complete understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and QA’s role in it.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, a relevant field of engineering, or a closely related field.
Bonus if you have the following:
- Prior experience with small companies and dynamic fast-paced projects.
- Experience in diving into user behavior metrics
- Familiarity with A/B testing techniques
- Degree in Computer Science, Technology or related field
- Experience with Continuous Delivery and CD pipeline and associated tools
Read Full Job Description