Emergency room visits and hospital stays can be uncomfortable and stressful times for families and their loved ones. DispatchHealth allows people to receive high quality and cost-effective medical care in the comfort of their homes. A rapidly scaling startup, DispatchHealth provides an integrated, convenient, high-touch care-delivery solution that extends the capabilities of the patient's care team and ensures that we provide personalized, quality care in the home or at the patient’s location of need.
Technology and data drive all aspects of our business and allow for better care delivery from patient onboarding, patient care, and post care follow-up. We’re looking to create a best-in-class technology platform that helps our patients stay in the comfort of their homes – and we’re looking for people like you to help shape and build the technology that changes the way people receive healthcare.
Provide patient-centered care through the power of technology, convenience, and service.
Transforming healthcare by building a system of care in the home.
As the leading Provider of mobile, high acuity care services in the United States, we are excited to announce a rewarding opportunity to join our growing Software Development Team - headquartered in Denver, CO.
- Work with multiple teams to automate testing of website and some mobile (iOS, Android, React Native) applications with guidance from SDET
- Identify opportunities for automation within software processes
- Create, update, execute and maintain automated tests from existing patterns
- Debug, triage failures, and work with the QA Engineers to reproduce and document
- Proactively identify and document potential issues users may encounter
- Record testing progress and results
- Seek understanding of story and/or bug requirements being tested
- 2+ years experience as an Automation Engineer
- Experience setting up and maintaining local environments
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Work effectively as a part of a team
- Self-organized with little to no monitoring or supervision
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong time management skills
- Open to constructive feedback and turning it into process improvements
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ruby on Rails
- Strong understanding of CI/CD process
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Command Line Interface (CLI)
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $85,000 - $115,000/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
DispatchHealth is committed to creating and supporting a diverse and inclusive team and serving all communities. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, age or veteran status. DispatchHealth offers a comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, paid time off, family and short-term disability leave.
Get to know us! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube to learn more.