QA Automation Engineer at Healthgrades
Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. As a QA Automation Engineer, you will be helping build the future of Healthgrades’ enterprise data solutions, enabling health systems, hospitals and providers to better reach those consumers who are seeking care.
The Healthgrades enterprise data platform will enable health systems to create a holistic patient view, eliminate data silos, and improve patient experience. This enterprise platform will bring together once disparate data into a single platform, breaking down data silos and making data more useful across an entire organization. The Healthgrades data platform will also serve as the underlying data management solution for powering Healthgrades CRM and other customer experience execution systems while enabling health systems to reach beyond traditional efforts to improve and manage patient experience and patient engagement.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on word-class products, designed from scratch, and using the latest technology stacks.
What You Will Do:
- Work with Development, DevOps, Test, and Product Management Teams to design and implement automated validation strategies for functional, integrated end-to-end testing
- Identify gaps in the quality assurance and testing processes, generate solutions, and drive iterative improvement
- Review product requirements, specifications, and technical design documents
- Participate in estimating, prioritizing, planning, coordinating, and completing testing activities
- Design, develop, and execute automation scripts, as well as identify, document, and track bugs
- Assist in performing regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Help ensure compliance with client, agency, and company guidelines and standards
What You Will Bring:
- 4-6 years of experience working with Enterprise Product Suites, SaaS, Data Integration, Data Pipeline & Reporting, and cloud based architecture
- Well-versed in creating Test Automation scripts/frameworks, including experience with Automation tools (Selenium, Postman, BrowserStack, etc.)
- Familiarity with multiple programming languages (Java, Angular, etc.)
- Strong understanding of data pipelines and tools such as Alteryx, Talend, Snowflake, Stitch, and/or Reltio
- Strong communication, collaboration, and attention to detail
- Salesforce, Appian, and/or previous healthcare industry experience is a plus
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – empowering consumers with data to make the right healthcare decisions for themselves and their families
- Changing the Game – dynamic culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders – partners of local charity organizations, Go-Green efforts and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, inclusive healthcare, learning & development programs, 401k contributions, tuition repayment, family planning resources & more!