QA Automation Engineer at Snowflake
Our teams breed ambition, challenge ordinary thinking, push the pace of innovation, in-service of the exploding demand for accessible data.Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
This role is responsible to design, create, test, deploy and manage effective test automation solutions for supporting enterprise application systems.
- Create, modify and execute manual and automation test cases based on testing requirements to identify software problems and their causes
- Strong understanding of test and system quality methodologies and best practices
- Develop and maintain detailed testing programs and scripts (functional and non-functional) that address business process scenarios, regression testing, error or bugs
- Collaborate with the technical team, business analyst, SaaS vendors and the business team to ensure the quality of released product
- Manage and support change management of application changes/enhancements.
- Design test plans and create test schedules to ensure the meeting delivery schedule.
- Constantly improves quality of releases
- Ensure that all work for the scrum team for each sprint is thoroughly tested and certified as production ready by the end of each sprint
- 5+ years of experience as quality or automation engineer
- Experience with selenium or any test automation tool a must
- Hands on experience in ETL testing and validation of a Data Warehouse containing multiple data sources
- Experience working with complex enterprise level SaaS based System is a must
- Highly proficient with test management and test automation tools
- Experience operating in an Agile / Scrum team
- Motivated Self-starter
- Strong Analytical and debugging skills
- Highly developed written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented.
- Ability to work independently
We’re looking for people who share our passion for ground-breaking technology and want to create a lasting future for you and Snowflake.
Are you up for the challenge?