QA Automation Engineer at AdCellerant (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
AdCellerant is a technology and digital advertising company focused on making quality digital marketing accessible to every business. AdCellerant achieves this goal by partnering with local marketers, media companies, agencies, and channel sales organizations, helping them leverage AdCellerant’s proprietary advertising software platform, Ui.Marketing.
Since 2013, we have grown from a few founders to a team of 125+ talented, hard-working individuals leading the industry in supporting local marketers. This team is responsible for the creation of Ui.Marketing — technology that gives users have the ability to track the entire sales funnel all within a single platform. Additionally, team members execute sophisticated digital advertising campaigns in Programmatic, Native, Video, Mobile, Search Engine Marketing, Email, and Search Engine Optimization.
As a company, our top priority is our team above everything else. We set out to build a great workplace, followed by a great company. We know that if our team is motivated, all the company’s business objectives can be achieved. Our goal of team first since our founding in 2013 has led to being recognized in a few ways we are proud of:
- Inc. Magazine “Best Workplace” 2017, 2018
- Denver Business Journal “Best Workplace" 2018
- Built In Colorado’s Best Workplaces 2018, 2019, 2020
Those who join our team join the ranks of an engaged, lively, industry-leading team.
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer whose primary responsibilities include automating applications and APIs to protect against future regressions. You will work closely with product ownership, developers, and your fellow QA team members to ensure application functionality meets expectations.
- Develop and execute a complete test automation strategy for assigned products and features including verification of functionality, performance, security and scalability
- Design and develop quality testing procedures and update and modify existing tests as necessary
- Provide data and results from testing efforts to support business decisions related to the quality of the software
- Document and report bugs or issues found for automated or manual testing
- Collaborate with QA leadership to architect, establish and evolve QA processes, ensuring that the team is using QA best practices
- Identify and solve complex problems in testing by offering solutions to rally the right people, and successfully drive resolution
AdCellerant offers full-time employees:
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick days
- Health/dental/vision benefits
- 401k retirement plan and company match contribution
- Wellness Program
- Paid parental leave
- Work from home flexibility
- Fun downtown Denver location with a great work atmosphere for those who wish to work in the office on occasion, set visitor meetings, and collaborate with coworkers in person.
$80,000 - $100,000 annual
Remote applicants welcome! HQ in Denver, CO.
Currently legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
AdCellerant is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, citizenship, age, Veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
- 2+ years of automation experience
- Familiar with networking protocols and standards
- Familiarity with the philosophies of the agile/scrum process
- Understanding of modern software development practices and methodologies
- Experience with the Linux operating system and bash or python scripting
- Experience with Playwright and Postman
- Experience with git and GitHub
- Experience in advertising