QA Automation Engineer at Zoom Video Communications (Remote)
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We're problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
You will be part of the Zoom platform engineering team responsible for ensuring Zoom's integration apps are built to company standards and continuously perform to customers high expectations. In addition to executing test plans, other key tasks include enhancing test automation infrastructure and creating automated tests from customer use cases.
- Drive cloud-based test automation solutions and enhancements to optimize service performance and ensure product stability
- Contribute your technical expertise by leading the effort to automate all feature tests and customer use cases
- Ensure new feature and regression test coverage through automated and manual testing.
- Work closely with business partners and other engineers to define scalable real time testing and monitoring strategies.
- Engage with and support a healthy team environment through effective communication, respect, empathy, and a strong sense of personal responsibility
- Contribute to best practices and standards for well designed, testable, efficient code with high quality
- Mentor, develop and train other developers
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related field.
- 3+ years experience in developing automation frameworks and test scripts using Java, TestNG, and JUnit
- Good experience using web UI testing tools such as Selenium, Playwright, and TestCafe
- Experience with monitoring and metrics tools such as Grafana
- Aptitude for analyzing and troubleshooting operating systems, application configuration and instabilities
- Willing to learn, be proactive, and think creatively
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here .
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .