Greater Denver Area
GoSpotCheck is a team of 160+ of the best and brightest minds in Denver who all share a common goal: to reimagine how the mobile workforce works.
200+ enterprise brands in 70 countries across 6 continents power their mobile workforces with GoSpotCheck. Our software helps teams perfect merchandising, increase sales, reduce labor and expenses, ensure safety and quality, and improve profitability from the field. We do this with dynamic surveys, digital photo capture, machine learning, artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, IoT and data integrations, Bluetooth thermometer integrations, and automated issue resolution with flexible workflows. We power cloud-based mobile and desktop solutions and provide fast implementations to deliver quick time to value. We currently serve the retail, fast moving consumer goods/consumer goods, restaurant, beer-wine-spirits, facilities, commercial real estate, and healthcare industries and equip their operations and sales teams with elegant, easy-to-use tools to do their jobs efficiently in the field.
Our customers have completed an incredible 500,000,000 business-building missions using our tools, and include market leaders like PepsiCo, Beam Suntory, Panera Bread, Danone, Under Armour and more.
What You'll Do
- You’ll work within a professional services engineering team, ensuring that the highest quality solutions are delivered to the customers. You’ll be responsible primarily for the manual testing of pre-release builds on a variety of web application products. You’ll develop organized test plans, communicate status updates across teams, and own parts of the SDLC from planning to release!
What We'll Achieve
- The Engineering team will sing your praises for your clear documentation, and applaud the accuracy and thoroughness of your QA processes.
- Your efficiency and expertise in manual testing of the product will ensure that our customers receive high-quality, bug-free, features.
- The relationship between Support and QA will only get stronger thanks to your ability to systematically triage escalated tickets and provide timely updates on resolution.
- Your attention to detail, and well-communicated test plans, will have everyone sleeping well when code is pushed out.
Who You Are
- You have at least 1 year experience with manual QA testing of web-based software products, with at least 1 year in a backend focus.
- Differentiating a symptom from a root cause is second nature to you, since you understand the importance of keeping the whole product solution in mind.
- You can write basic SQL queries and have leveraged those skills to aid in troubleshooting.
- You have familiarity with API functionality.
- Diving into logs and analyzing the data is your go to for solving problems.
- You’re a pro at prioritizing and handling a large number of requests and will take the initiative to keep projects moving.
- You view software development is a team sport, and you’re willing to pitch in anywhere and with any team for product and company success.
- Communication is second only to your QA skills and will serve you well as you broadcast status updates across teams.
- Ideally, you have completed a bachelor’s degree in a technical field.You appreciate and align with our company values.
- Experience developing and executing application test cases, such as load/stress testing, functional tests and UI specific tests.
- Experience with industry standard unit testing.
- Worked with Agile teams and are familiar with project management software such as JIRA, Pivotal Tracker or AgileCraft.
Bonus Points If You Have:
We are innovators: We believe in the power of human ingenuity and create technology to unleash it. We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are leaders: We believe we’re only as successful as our customers. We’re here to help them reach their goals. We provide exceptional customer service, strategic recommendations, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business has a fundamental imperative to help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We built a company centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits. We want to work with empathetic, smart, customer-obsessed, growth-minded, passionately curious professionals and “doers” who share our common values. We’re passionate about creating intuitive, beautiful, effective tools to power the mobile workforce around the world. We are honored to be BuiltIn Colorado's - #1 Midsize Company to Work For in Colorado 2019, category winner of the 2016 Denver Business Journal’s - Best Places to Work, 2017 Denver Post’s - Top Workplaces, and one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work in 2018. We take pride in doing great work, and truly love coming in to the office every day.
GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description