QA Analyst II at Vertafore
Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships.
Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer success.
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S., Canada, and India.
The Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst's primary responsibility is to ensure that software releases for the core Enterprise Applications – Salesforce and NetSuite function as required.
This person will need to develop subject matter expertise (SME) in the following two business areas:
- Drive to Cash process - including Lead creation, Opportunity Mgmt, Order Booking and Billing
- Service Cloud/Customer Portal (Community) for Vertafore Customer Case Management
These are essential business areas which the QA Analyst will need to know from end to end allowing them to eventually develop a test suite. The QA Analyst will also perform functional administration duties where necessary and act as a SME in terms of business processes.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
- SME for the Lead to Cash flow and Customer Support Portal
- Ensuring timely and quality execution of all end to end testing
- Participate in test planning, test development, test automation, test execution, regression testing, and resolving defects
- Create, execute, and review test cases and test scripts
- Find, report, and track defects found in testing
- Manage User Acceptance Testing across different business stakeholders
- Manage vendor upgrades for Salesforce, CPQ and NetSuite
- Review user and release documentation
- Assist with functional administration duties on Salesforce, CPQ, DocuSign and NetSuite
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Familiarity with Salesforce Communities and Salesforce CPQ experience a major plus
- Experience with Salesforce and/or NetSuite Financials technology required
- Lead to Cash business process exposure
- Testing automation experience using tools such as Selenium a major plus
Additional Requirements and Details:
- Travel required up to 10% of the time.
- Located and working from an office location (when it is safe to do so).
- Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
- Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
- Frequent sitting and/or standing.