Python Developer at Hyperia, Inc
Hyperia is seeking a Python Developer to help shape the future of company communications with a robust and scalable system that will serve a multitude of customers. The person hired for this position will gain exposure to a variety of tasks including the creation and maintenance of APIs, Microservices, queuing services and orchestration pipelines.
As a Python Developer at Hyperia, you'll be an integral member of the team, helping build scalable services that expose our meeting understanding AI, and other capabilities to the customer. You'll be working on real-time data ingestion/analysis/indexing/query services that can perform a multitude of tasks and solve various client problems. If you're passionate about building something robust, scalable, and impactful to the world, this is the role for you.
- -Valid Work Authorization in the United States
- -Computer Science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures, and design patterns.
- -The ability to operate autonomously and communicate technical concepts simply and concisely
- -The motivation to drive high engineering standards on the team through code review, testing, and mentoring. We care what our code looks like, and you should too
- -Proficiency in implementing data processing pipelines, backend components, and APIs in Python.
- -Experience with automated unit testing and frameworks/technologies to test Python applications or web services.
- -Familiarity with Docker/Kubernetes is a plus (but not required)
- -Stake and ownership in a company led by experienced entrepreneurs
- -Exposure to leading-edge AI and infrastructure technology
- -An opportunity to grow your depth of knowledge and experience
- -A healthy work/life balance
Hyperia, a venture-backed startup based in Denver, founded by industry veterans from AlchemyAPI and IBM Watson, is developing human-centered AI to improve productivity.
Communication between people is the life-blood of any business, company calls, and meetings are where stakeholders make decisions, win deals, and transfer knowledge. Hyperia is bringing AI into communications, empowering the individual, and augmenting a person's abilities.
The team has built a foundational machine learning pipeline to empower the modern worker. Example microservices in the pipeline include a word-class speech engine tuned for conversational speech (see demo), natural language understanding services, and computer vision services.
Hyperia strives to maintain strong company values; these are our ABCs:
- -Ambitious: Create something impactful
- -Balanced: Understanding that work is one aspect of your life
- -Candid: Value transparency and direct feedback
- -Diverse: Embrace different opinions, approaches, and perspectives
- -Ethical: AI that supports and enhances human intelligence
- -Fun: Light-hearted, joyful work environment
Hyperia believes in the importance of work/life balance and making time for family, interests, or activities outside of the office.