Project Engineer (ADX-321-20)
In October 2020, Invitae Corporation (NYSE: NVTA) combined with ArcherDX, a genomic analysis company specializing in cancer diagnostics and monitoring, to create a leading comprehensive medical and cancer genetics company. As a combined company, Invitae, is bringing world-class genetic testing and diagnostics into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people. Our goal is to aggregate the world’s genetic tests into a single service with higher quality and accuracy, faster turnaround time and actionable results. Learn more at invitae.com and archerdx.com.
The Project Engineer develops, supports and executes processes within the operations engineering team. The operations engineering group transitions, stabilizes and improves processes critical to the maintenance and production of ArcherDx’s regulated products. This role interfaces between R&D, Operations, Quality and Regulatory. The project engineer supports and executes projects of either a technical or compliance nature.
Job performance will involve a variety of activities including:
- Helps to identify tasks and work break-down
- Primarily executes tasks
- Aids in developing schedule and tracking progress
- Reports costs
- Coordinates their activities with vendors
- 3-5 Years of experience in a regulated environment (IVD, Medical Device, or Pharma)
- Experienced navigating quality systems, process improvements, manufacturing.
- FDA CFR 820, ISO 13485, ISO14971
- Drive and determination
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Organization, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to use specialized software for collaboration and time management
- Experience in process improvement
- Strong time management and analytical skills
- Firm understanding of complex mathematical concepts
- Emerging leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Driven to perform
- Able to organize and prioritize tasks to efficiently move projects forward.
Read Full Job Description