At Mercury Healthcare, we empower healthcare organizations to create seamless consumer experiences and improve outcomes to build healthier communities. As a Programmatic Specialist, you will be an integral part of our team by providing programmatic advertising solutions to high profile clientele. In this role, you will provide insightful analysis and reporting as well as participate in strategic discussions with the team to achieve online marketing success for our clients. You will be an SME of programmatic for internal and external stakeholders.
What you will do:
- Develop and execute effective programmatic media strategies to support client campaigns
- Support the QA, launch, and optimization of programmatic display, video, audio, and CTV media campaigns including, but is not limited to securing and testing campaign creative, accurately scheduling ads in ad serving environments, verifying all ad units are functioning properly and reporting correctly on internal and third party ad servers and monitoring campaign performance.
- Master proficiency of DSP’s including The Trade Desk and Verizon Media.
- Coordinate directly with third party ad servers, rich media vendors, clients and internal staff on all elements related to creative specifications, submission and ad trafficking.
- Support Google Campaign Manager in ad trafficking and floodlight strategy
- Upload and distribute audience lists into Data Management Platforms (DMP)
- Aiding in educating on new features, products, technologies, DSP best practices, campaign performance, and optimization recommendations, as needed
- Consult with end users and clients on programmatic best practices, testing and troubleshooting.
- Research new and innovative trends in the programmatic landscape.
- Upgrade existing campaign programmatic campaign policies and documentation to meet updated best practices.
- Assist in educating Digital Analysts on best practices for campaign set up and optimizations.
- Assist sales in providing additional programmatic resources pre-sale.
- Train team members and others on Programmatic Buying and best practices.
What you will bring:
- Experience with advanced audience segmentation and targeting
- Ability self-teach and pick up new concepts quickly
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines
- A high proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Datastudio
- Experience with The Trade Desk or other enterprise DSP’s
- Experience with advanced ad trafficking and reporting
- Knowledge of digital media systems and tools (ie. ad servers, attribution, tagging, ad verification)
- Self-motivated and likes to learn new tools and technology
- Ability to work well in a cross functional team environment
Mercury Healthcare is a technology and data analytics company that empowers healthcare organizations to engage consumers and optimize provider networks to accelerate growth. Our customers benefit from more than 30 years’ experience driving intelligent engagement, aligning physicians, and enabling personalized healthcare journeys. Learn more at mercuryhealthcare.com.
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary: $57,800 - $64,000 annually*
- Bonus: up to 5% annually
- 401(k) plan options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, with HSA contributions for qualifying plans
- Company-funded basic Life, AD&D, and disability coverage
- Family planning resources
- Subsidized wellness benefits
- PTO plus paid holiday and volunteer time
- Tuition reimbursement and learning & development programs
*Actual base pay will be determined based on qualifications and experience