Professional Services Contact Center Engineer - API Development (Greater Denver Area, CO)
Professional Services Contact Center Engineer – API Development
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Denver, CO
Say hello to possibilities.
It’s not everyday that you consider starting a new career. We’re RingCentral, and we’re happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role. First, a little about us, we’re the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Global Service and Support Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
RingCentral Global Service and Support is all about the customer—devoted to making sure every customer’s need is met, and that they’re able to use our products effectively and easily. As a member of the Global Service and Support team you’ll lead the post-sale experience for our customers. As our customers’ central point of contact, you’ll champion their needs, share deep product knowledge, provide innovative solutions, and build relationships that show our customers what “winning together” truly means.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
- Providing technical configuration for IVR specific to InContact Studio programming
- Consulting, Design and development of IVR integrations
- Enterprise account exposure – high end contact centers
- Providing process, data and object modeling in a variety of application and database environments.
- Providing database design, development, and enhancement, as well as management and coordination of changes to existing CRM applications
- Providing technical architecture leadership, analysis, design, development, and enhancement
- Expertise in industry leading contact center technologies
- MS office knowledge (excel, project plans, smartsheet, visio)
- Presenting a professional image in conduct, attitude and attire
- Assisting with the development of client information management standards and evaluation of technology trends
- Consulting experience desired
- Contact center operational experience
- Contact Center software solution experience
- Previous experience with contact center workforce management, quality management or analytics systems
- BS/BA in technical (e.g., Computer Science/Information Systems) field or equivalent work experience required.
- Equal years of professional experience beyond education requirements as noted above
- Strong trouble shooting and problem-solving skills
- Implementation & Solutions: broad skills in both technology & analysis
- Excellent communication (Written and Verbal) interpersonal skills
- Cloud experience a plus
- Experience in supporting worldwide customers/Business Partners
- Expert Services: deep skills in specialized technical & functional areas
- API software development skills with experience using the RESTful/SOAP web services
- Relational database experience highly desirable
- Desired personal profile: analytical, inquisitive, service & team-oriented, friendly demeanor, early adopter
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.