Product Support Engineer at Welltok, Inc.
Welltok is a data-driven, enterprise SaaS company that delivers the healthcare industry’s leading consumer activation platform. Welltok’s solutions empower leading health plans, employers, providers and public entities to connect consumers with personalized health improvement resources, making it easy and rewarding for consumers to complete actions that optimize their health and wellbeing.
Welltok was named one of five healthcare companies on the Forbes 2018 Cloud 100 list, ranked #1 on the 2019 Tech Tribune’s Best Technology Startups in Colorado and #2 in Colorado on Deloitte’s 2017 Technology Fast 500.
At Welltok, we’re proud of what we’re accomplishing and are committed to building a company where smart, passionate people can thrive and succeed. Join us as we make healthcare more personal and rewarding!
As a Client Technical Support Engineer, you will be accountable for resolving technical client facing issues escalated from Customer Care and entered directly from internal technical teams and established help desk to help relationships. You will also work to identify & drive systemic improvements across the Welltok portfolio and develop and refine support tools and processes. You will build relationships with Customer Care, Production Systems Support, Delivery Services, Product Management, Engineering, Data Management, Quality Assurance and 3rd Party Providers allowing you to quickly solve complex issues and make you a trusted source of client support.
- Triage, prioritize, categorize, and resolve production impacting incidents.
- Coordinate high-profile escalations and lead communications with customers, clients, operations teams, and partners.
- Analyze root causes and design & implement systemic improvements in partnership with Product Engineering and Production Systems Support.
- Become a subject matter expert on platform features and underlying software and data management.
- Research and resolve data integrity and integration issues.
- Leverage logging and monitoring systems to prevent production issues.
- Continually refine and expand support capabilities and processes.
- Create knowledge management articles for support and client teams.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years of Software Engineering and/or Data Management experience.
- 2+ years of experience providing technical support for a SaaS product.
- Excellent communication skills to all levels of business partners and ability to translate technical details to any audience.
- Expert in writing complex SQL queries and analyzing large data sets across multiple systems.
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic cross-functional environment when operating in a crisis situation with customers.
- IT Service Management tool experience such as ServiceNow a plus.
- Experience in the healthcare industry, wellness programs or health insurance background preferred.
Welltok celebrates respects and supports diversity in the workplace. Welltok is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to considering all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.