Process Automation Engineer (ADX-192-20) at ArcherDX
THE COMPANY: ArcherDX, Inc. - www.ArcherDX.com
ArcherDX is advancing molecular diagnostics with a robust technology platform for genetic mutation detection by next-generation sequencing. By combining patented Anchored Multiplex PCR (AMP™) chemistry in an easy-to-use, lyophilized format and powerful bioinformatics software, the Archer® platform enhance genetic mutation identification. ArcherDX provides oncology-focused research products and is pursuing regulatory approval for multiple companion diagnostic assays. ArcherDX is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado. Learn more at www.archerdx.com and follow @ArcherDXInc on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Program automated storage units, liquid handling robots, and filling and capping machines.
- Work with Manufacturing Systems Engineers to develop and implement interfaces between automated equipment and Manufacturing Execution System.
- Support manufacturing operations by troubleshooting and resolving automation issues.
- Execute system validation as required to support technology transfer activities.
- Build rapport with end-users, and coordinate with cross-functional teams
- Train operators and support staff to use and troubleshoot automated equipment.
- Develop processes and procedures for routine operation of automated equipment.
- Support digital transformation roadmap activities for other departments and functional groups as needed.
- Understanding of cGMPs, QMS, and Process Control
- Strong technical aptitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to participate with others as a member of the team to ensure that demanding and difficult projects are handled smoothly and cooperatively to enhance the success of the projects and maintain strong relationships within all parts of the company.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Driven to perform
- Self-directed: needs little explicit direction
- Able to organize, prioritize, and delegate tasks to efficiently move projects forward
- 2+ years’ experience implementing robotic production systems
- Experience working in a cGMP environment
- Experience supporting electronic batch record systems
- Working knowledge of ISA-88/ISA-95
- Ability to apply basic scientific and regulatory principles to solve system issues
- Experience in the medical device, biotech, or pharmaceutical industries
- Experience implementing and supporting Hamilton, Tecan, or similar liquid handling units
- Experience implementing interfaces between MES and process control systems
- Bachelor’s degree Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or relevant science related field