Principle Software Engineer
AbsenceSoft is looking for a principle software engineer with proven experience designing, architecting, and building micro service and serverless architectures on the AWS platform. In this role you will be working with our product and engineering teams to solve complex and challenging business and technical problems, drive product improvements, provide development and process guidance, provide technical guidance to development teams and oversee the technical aspects over multiple projects.
We’re looking for a technical leader that wants to build the leading leave management software in the industry.
- SaaS for Market software experience
- Proven experience building micro service and serverless architectures on AWS
- Experience with back end technologies: C#, .Net Core
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases: MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- System integration patterns, Rest APIs, Webhooks, Messaging, SOA
- CI/CD Pipelines and automation, Jenkins, Terraform, Git
- Cloud first approach with AWS, Containers, Kubernetes
- Experience using collaboration tools such as Jira, Confluence, Google Docs
- Entrepreneurial in thinking, outlook, and creative problem-solving
- Strong work ethic and ability to multitask on parallel projects and efforts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering/MI