Principal Solutions Architect at Healthgrades
Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. As a Principal Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for supporting the Product Development process by providing input, subject matter expertise and support for the design and launch phases of enterprise solutions in relation to their integration with leading technologies from idea generation to product implementation. You will work closely with other team members to ensure all sales and marketing materials and launch communications are accurate and support product design and target goals. Represent product strategy on key sales opportunities. Provide insight and commentary on key initiatives, as well as collect feedback and input on new features and products. Provide product reviews for all departments to enforce Product vision. Actively participate in development of technology integration related Product strategy through rigorous analysis and resolution of product related concerns and issues. Provide ad hoc product knowledge support to various business partners (internal and external) on a daily basis.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, and Engagement Services to drive strategic advancement of Salesforce connectors/managed packages and configurations
- Participate in the review and testing process of Salesforce related product development
- Serve in consultative capacity internally during implementation/migration and externally during client onboarding and ongoing advisement
- Provide sales support in the way of pre-sales analytics, proposals/RFP’s, and onsite sales presentations
- Provide consultative expertise to clients in relation to Salesforce configurations and share product best practices.
- Build deep relationships with technical audience both internally and externally with clients and partners in the ecosystem
- Work with prospects and clients to understand the Voice of the Customer to position solution
- Utilize Salesforce expertise to enhance HG solutions
- Collaborate with marketing resources to help position these products and services
- Develop / deliver, and/or collaborate in the creation of, sales tools and training, such as expert decks, demo scripts, training content, webinars, product FAQs, standardized RFP content and competitive knowledge / positioning
- Stay on the forefront of trends in the market
- Work effectively and efficiently with other divisions of Healthgrades to satisfy all customer needs
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience in developing software using any one of the mainstream programming languages such as Java, Node.js, C++ or C#
- Must have experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and any related certification is preferred
- Strong experience in security frameworks, token management involving OAuth, JWT, etc.as well as Identity and Access Management tooling such as Okta
- Experience in at least one relational and one NoSQL database technologies
- Strong technical background that includes Custom development, Public Cloud, Commercial off the shelf (COTS) integrations and Data Engineering
- Must have experience authoring reference architectures and other solution engineering documentation
- Excellent verbal, written and collaboration skills to effectively present and communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Possess both quantitative and qualitative analytical skills to show due diligence in content and presentations
- Self starter with high motivation to thrive and adopt in a fast paced environment.
- Openness to travel, up to 20%
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – empowering consumers with data to make the right decisions for themselves and their families
- Changing the Game - evolving, dynamic culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- participating in local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!