Principal Sales Engineer at Conga
Conga is seeking a Senior Sales Engineer, this is an exciting opportunity to help drive continued growth for an innovative, rapidly growing enterprise software company. The position comes with significant and rapid career advancement potential
- Assist our account executives in technically qualifying new sales opportunities;
- Present Conga solutions and demonstrate the application via Web conference tools and face to face meetings;
- Build and deliver custom product demonstrations which focus on key business drivers and functional requirements for potential customers;
- Support Account Executives in production of high quality sales proposals and supporting materials;
- Maintain all sales cycle activities within the Salesforce.com CRM system in accordance with Conga’ sales processes and methodology.
Experience, Skills, Competencies
- 10+ years’ experience as a pre-sales engineer for an enterprise Quote to Cash, SaaS, or other software application;
- Knowledge of working in, or managing a professional services organization, or working on large project teams;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong computer skills including salesforce.com, Google Apps, MS Office, and web presentation tools;
- 5+ years prior experience selling B2B software solutions into targeted accounts;
- Recent experience selling CRM, salesforce.com, or Force.com partner solutions is a plus;
- A results-oriented approach which balances a “take charge, do-whatever-it-takes” attitude with teamwork and collaboration;
- Experience configuring and delivering software demonstrations is a plus;
- Experience selling either Product Pricing Configurators, Contract Management, Document Management, Revenue Management or Supplier Relationship Management or related products is a plus;
- Experience in teaming with systems integrators;
- deal candidate will have demonstrable experience of extending force.com applications on the force.com platform;
- 4 year University degree is required;
- Expected travel is approx. 50%.
Colorado Salary range: 107,435.00 - 145,116.00 - 200,675.00 USD Annual
Benefits: You will be eligible for our paid Flexible Time Off Plan, which covers sick leave and paid holidays in accordance with Conga's policies. You will be eligible for medical, dental, vision and 401K benefits in accordance with Conga's policies.The pay range for this position in Colorado is minimum $161,658.00 per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Conga's internal or external careers site.