About Quantum Metric
Quantum Metric was conceived with a challenging goal: empower organizations to maximize their customers' experience and value by simplifying data science exploration through machine intelligence and Big Data."We are radically changing the way organizations understand how users interact with their digital presence."
As users of analytics, we know that there's an overwhelming amount of data, that the search for meaning can be exhausting, and the configuration demand is distracting. We wanted to walk away from CXM with that "So that's how we improve our business" feeling, and we couldn't find a product on the market to get us there. So we built Quantum Metric to tell us where customers struggle and the value of that opportunity, all without having to be a slave to software configuration. We set out to teach software to understand the value of products, services, and customers.
Emphasis on Innovation
QM is defined by our innovation first culture - an environment that rewards creative problem solving and rapid decision making. We encourage our team to be bold. Our open culture keeps everyone informed and allows people to move around and solve the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to develop new products, constantly iterating and improving.
About the Role
As a Solutions Engineer at Quantum Metric, you will be responsible for providing world class pre-sales technical support to the sales team. Working directly with customers you will be the subject matter expert on customer experience management and QM. You will be responsible for delivering product demonstrations that directly address customer pain and emphasize QM’s industry leading CXM solutions. During the sales cycle, you will lead the proof of concepts, demonstrating Quantum Metric’s ability to meet and exceed customer requirements, often in the customer’s production environment.
To be a successful Solutions Engineer at Quantum Metric, you must have experience in a sales engineer or customer-facing role, and be passionate about technical sales and working with customers and solving their problems. You are driven and self-motivated, and have experience with customer experience technologies (CXM) or application performance management technologies (APM). Other qualifications we are looking for include:
- Knowledge of website frameworks, components and concepts.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Passionate about technical sales and working with customers.
- Ambitious and self-motivated with a high emotional IQ, as this role is remote.
- Ability to work on multiple opportunities & POCs concurrently.
- Highly coachable with a strong desire to improve and grow as a professional.
- Travel up to 50%.
- As a start-up, when something needs done, you just do it. Help is always available, but you'll wear many hats. As an SE, you might write white papers, assist building the online help, author training guides, etc.
- History of working at start-ups is a plus.
- Experience working remotely is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, continually evolving environment.
- Experience/understanding of native/hybrid mobile apps is a plus.
- Fundamental knowledge of analytical tools such as Adobe, Google, etc.
- Experience with other CXM vendors is a plus.
Perks: We know that we are an early start-up, but this is something to brag about...
- Medical, dental, vision 99% coverage
- 3 weeks PTO, 10 holidays
- Stock Options/Equity
About Quantum Metric
Quantum Metric is a venture-backed startup that recently raised a $25MM Series A round of funding from Insight Venture Partners, a top-tier NY-based firm. The company has amazing client success stories at enterprise-scale that have helped validate our product-market fit and provided compelling examples of our business value proposition.
The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, honesty, persistence, and curiosity.
We’re offering you the opportunity to develop your career in a tech space ripe for disruption. This year alone we are on track to increase our year-over-year revenue by 400%! If all of this inspires you, then what are you waiting for? Talk to us today!