Quantum Metric helps organizations build better digital products faster. Our platform for Continuous Product Design gives business and technical teams a single version of truth that’s fast, quantified, and grounded on what customers actually experience. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
About the Role
As a Solutions Engineer at Quantum Metric, you will be responsible for providing world class pre-sales technical support to the sales team. Working directly with customers you will be the subject matter expert on customer experience management and QM. You will be responsible for delivering product demonstrations that directly address customer pain and emphasize QM’s industry leading CXM solutions. During the sales cycle, you will lead the proof of concepts, demonstrating Quantum Metric’s ability to meet and exceed customer requirements, often in the customer’s production environment.
To be a successful Solutions Engineer at Quantum Metric, you must have experience in a sales engineer or customer-facing role, and be passionate about technical sales and working with customers and solving their problems. You are driven and self-motivated, and have experience with customer experience technologies (CXM). Other qualifications we are looking for include:
- Knowledge of website frameworks, components and concepts.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Passionate about technical sales and working with customers.
- Ambitious and self-motivated with a high emotional IQ, as this role is remote.
- Ability to work on multiple opportunities & POCs concurrently.
- Highly coachable with a strong desire to improve and grow as a professional.
- Travel up to 25%.
- As a start-up, when something needs done, you just do it. Help is always available, but you'll wear many hats. As an SE, you might write white papers, assist building the online help, author training guides, etc.
- History of working at start-ups is a plus.
- Experience working remotely is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, continually evolving environment.
- Experience/understanding of native/hybrid mobile apps is a plus.
- Fundamental knowledge of analytical tools such as Adobe, Google, etc.
- Experience with other CXM vendors is a plus.
- This will be the best group that you ever work with. We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded with stock options, a competitive salary and full benefits. Most importantly, you’ll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Competitive earnings
- Full benefits, with medical covered 99% by the company
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Awesome, smart people who bring energy into every day of work
- Awesome product with valuable industry differentiation
About Quantum Metric
Since our founding in 2015, a growing list of brands have taken the Quantum Leap, including lululemon, IHG, and Carhartt. In 2019 Quantum Metric earned recognition for its revenue growth and product innovation from Deloitte (Top 100 fastest growing companies), CNBC (Upstart 100 most innovative companies), Gartner (Cool Vendor) and Ernst & Young (Entrepreneur of the Year).
The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, honesty, persistence, and curiosity.
We’re offering you the opportunity to develop your career in a tech space ripe for disruption. If all of this inspires you, then what are you waiting for? Talk to us today!
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
APPLY FOR THIS JOB