Pre-Sales Engineer at JumpCloud
| 3004 | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:11 a.m. (MST) on Tuesday, August 24, 2021
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest technologies within a great team? Is knowing your work will be highly visible and mission critical a key component for the next step in your career? At JumpCloud, we’re looking for best-in-class talent to help define the future of modern identity and device management from the ground up.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. JumpCloud has a global user base of more than 100,000 organizations, with over 4,000 customers including Cars.com, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight, Beyond Finance and Foursquare. JumpCloud is backed by BlackRock, General Atlantic, OpenView, and Foundry Group.
JumpCloud is seeking Sales Engineers with a strong knowledge of Cloud technology to support our growing sales organization and provide product demonstrations and configuration support to our customers and prospects.
- Product demonstrations
- Support SDRs with product related questions and skill development
- Assisting prospects with setup and configuration of free trials
- Provide technical Q&A to prospects as they progress through trial
- Assess prospect readiness to enter a formal sales cycle
- Understand implementation best practices to advise on the quickest customer time to value
- Identify common technical issues and themes that could be addressed through product development, automation and/or self-serve
- Provide evaluation framework for prospects to follow in their POC
- 3+ years technical Sales Engineering experience
- Strong knowledge of Cloud technology
- Familiar with Active Directory deployments
- Basic understanding of network architecture(s)Familiarity with broader identity landscape e.g. IAM, CIAM, PAM, IGA
- Understanding of SAML, OIDC/OAuth, LDAP, and other authentication standards
- Knowledgeable in the configuration of MFA solutions such as Google Authenticator/Titan, Yubico, and RSA
- Experience deploying and configuring Identity solutions
- Excellent communication skills with business and technical leaders
- Self-learner and starter to find answers to tough problems
- Responsiveness to customers and internal teams
- Knows how to make the complex simple
- Strong desire to win in the market
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role, depending on individual candidate level and experience, is $70,000-$100,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working
All our roles are remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote (in the U.S.), work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description