Platform/DevOps Engineering Manager (fully remote option) at CampMinder
How to apply: https://campminder.com/culture/
Ideal start timeline: December (flexible)
Compensation: Our target hiring range is $130-150k plus eligibility for bonus. Actual compensation will be commensurate with experience and skills.
CampMinder’s Flexible Working Location: Our employees have the option to work 100% remotely or their choice of days at home and at our office in Boulder, Colorado. Currently, all employees working on-site are required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. We host a variety of all-company hybrid meetings and social events. We require anybody working remotely to have a very reliable, high-speed internet connection.
We know the best people can choose to work anywhere. 65 of them choose to work at CampMinder.Why?
- We build software for an industry that enables meaningful experiences for kids.
- Our team members get to work on interesting, ambitious projects that create real value for our clients.
- With a culture of continuous improvement, we enjoy learning about and applying new technology, patterns, and practices.
- The people we hire are smart, collaborative, caring, and fun.
- We’ve been nationally recognized for our values-led culture and employee experience.
As our Engineering Manager for the Platform team, you will:
- Get to lead what may be the most important Platform efforts that CampMinder has invested in during its 20 year history
- Lead a team of talented engineers and help each grow professionally
- Own and manage the team’s delivery commitments/work and hold them accountable
- Grow a healthy, collaborative culture in line with CampMinder’s 6 Core Values
- Partner with Product & Engineering to consistently align on roadmap and priorities
- Advocate for Agile methodologies and help promote great organizational practices
- Run some Agile ceremonies for your team and even act a bit as a Scrum Master
- Own and maintain parts of the Engineering budget & 3rd-party vendor relationships
We think a successful candidate will bring:
- Strong experience leading/managing an engineering team
- A strong technical/engineering background
- Solid experience in cloud platforms, DevOps, SRE, and Security
- The ability to make sound recommendations on platform technology and direction
- Experience with Agile
A few of the benefits we are proud to offer:
- Wide selection of medical, dental, and vision coverage options (the company's contribution covers 100% of at least one option for each)
- Ability to choose where you work - remotely, in the office, or a mix!
- A variety of resources to support mental health and emotional well-being
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for all new parents, including via adoption, surrogacy, and foster care
- 401(k) with 4% company matching, vested immediately
- Trust-Based (flexible) PTO (and yes, we use it!)
- $600/year wellness allowance
We're actively taking steps to make sure our culture is inclusive and that our processes and practices promote equity for all, including people of color, people from working-class backgrounds, women, and members of the LGBTQ+ community. We welcome and encourage applications from people with these identities or members of other historically marginalized groups.
Research shows that women and people of color tend not to apply to jobs unless they believe they are 100% qualified and apply to fewer senior-level positions. With that in mind, we encourage you to apply if you're not sure whether you meet our qualifications. We'd love to have the opportunity to consider you!