Who we are...
BombBomb makes it easy to use simple videos to build relationships through email, text and social media. Our team is scrappy and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We're close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. Rehumanizing the planet can't be done without EXCELLENT people and we want to add you to our already amazing team!
Who we're looking for…
The PHP Developer writes and maintains code related to information systems architecture at BombBomb and helps bridge the gap between our applications and various integrations such as Salesforce and Chargify. The PHP Developer works to improve uptime, availability and usefulness of BombBomb’s information systems.
What you will do…
- Improve BombBomb’s back-end software stack and integrations by working with a small Information Systems team practicing Agile.
- Increase test coverage across BombBomb’s integrations, PHP application and microservices.
- Write production-ready applications that are resilient to failure by incorporating metrics, alarms and good testing practices. Build metrics dashboards within Datadog, ElasticSearch and Splunk that help the team be more proactive and deliver insights into performance.
- Work with the Information Systems and Business Intelligence teams to implement creative solutions to business needs, improve reliability of existing software and collect useful data for the business.
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service.
- Constant learning: Eager to keep skills up to date, and master new technologies.
- Efficiency: Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Attention to Detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- High Standards: Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Persistence: Demonstrate tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Proactivity: Act without being told what to do. Bring new ideas to the company.
Our ideal candidate will be or have…
- 3+ years of PHP experience. If not, experienced in a web-based language that supports constructors/destructors, inheritance, objects, classes, arrays and loops.
- Experience working with REST API, has worked with inbound and outbound calls, parameters and error handling.
- Experience working with Test-Driven Development concepts.
- Experience with SQL or another similar relational database.
- Has good judgement and an immaculate attention to detail.
- Has humility. Seeks out opinions from people from different backgrounds and experience. Always open to learning from their mistakes.
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes…
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- 15 days paid time off
- 9 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Weekly company-catered lunch
- Fun workplace: happy hour every Friday and company game room
- Annual Education/Development for your career growth