Operations Software Engineer
Who we are...
BombBomb makes it easy to use simple videos to build relationships through email, text and social media. Our team is scrappy and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We're close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. Rehumanizing the planet can't be done without EXCELLENT people and we want to add you to our already amazing team!
Who we're looking for...
BombBomb’s Operations Engineers ensure the timely and correct flow of internal business data amongst systems, customers and users. Operations Engineers work with Sales, Finance, Client Success and Engineering teams to ensure payment, commission, reporting and customer success systems are operating to a high degree of reliability.
What you will do...
- Be a champion for BombBomb’s operational systems.
- Continuously develop and refine financial software systems to provide accurate and near-real-time access to customer and payment data, including Salesforce, Chargify and BombBomb’s SaaS product systems.
- Continuously support and improve marketing systems integration workflows to attribute sources and outcomes for leads for marketing initiatives within existing and new customer populations.
- Software projects are delivered within agreed-upon timelines 90% of the time quarter over quarter.
- Actively engages and builds relationships with Engineering, Customer Success, Sales and Finance team members to improve understanding of customer needs, and reported issues and defects.
- Critical defects in software should be very rare (
- Engages with fellow developers through code reviews or pair programming for 100% of all code prior to release in production.
- Regularly measure software metrics, and maintain useful alarms and monitors on supported systems in service of maintaining SLA targets.
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service
- Proactivity: Act without being told what to do. Bring new ideas to the company.
- Persistence: Demonstrate tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Attention to Detail: Do not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Follow-Through on Commitments: Live up to verbal and written agreements.
- Flexible: Can bounce between projects day to to day.
Our ideal candidate will be or have...
- 3+ years experience developing and delivering heavily-used production software.
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Apex development a plus
- Familiarity with Agile / Kanban software development
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Familiarity with PHP, NodeJS, REST, and SOAP
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes...
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- 15 days paid time off
- 8 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Weekly company-catered lunch
- Fun workplace: happy hour every Friday and company game room
- Annual Education/Development for your career growth