Operations Cloud Architect REMOTE-USA at Conga
Our shared values: The Conga Way
A successful candidate will embody the essence of a Conganeer through demonstration of critical behaviors of The Conga Way:
- Embracing an Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Achieving Together
- Championing the Customers
The Conga Way is a core element of the Culture and Talent focus at Conga. This philosophy shapes the personality of our organization, defines how we show up every day, and provides clarity about how we work together.
Conga is looking for a highly motivated and passionate Operations Cloud Architect. This role requires deep expertise and a track record of success in delivering infrastructure solutions on the Azure, AWS, or IBM platform. This individual will help design, build, operate and own overall technical relationship between multiple stakeholders within our organization. The Architect will support and provide insight into the operations and growth our multi-cloud platform.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design and implement availability, scalability, and performance plans for the Azure/AWS/IBM platform.
- Collect requirements and build solutions and tools to constantly improve availability, performance, up-time and response times.
- Collaborate with Engineering team, business partners, technical and operations leadership, and peer architects in other departments to ensure clear lines of communication, unified architectural and capability assumptions.
- Partner with information security to ensure the use of best-in-class cloud security solutions.
- Define cloud project technical milestones and develop CAPEX/OPEX cost models with an emphasis on cloud mature model.
- Mentor Cloudops team members and champion cloud best practices and Infrastructure as Code adoption.
- Act as a subject matter expert on DevOps and Cloudops best practices with Cloud Development Groups, Configuration Management, etc.
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant field of study: Computer Science, Management Information Systems, etc., or equivalent experience.
- 12+ years professional experience working as a senior/lead engineer with at least 5+ years as a cloud architect.
- A verifiable experience in designing strategic roadmaps for cloud solutions, migrations, greenfield applications, and cloud native deployments for medium to large enterprises.
- Expert level understanding of Cloud Computing: Network principles, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service and Software as a Service Cloud delivery models and the current competitive landscape.
- Possesses a logical mindset and is skilled at solving challenges in a directed, methodical manner, analyzing the current issue to envision creative solutions.
- Location can be Remote