Network Engineer at Alteryx (Remote)
Alteryx is searching for a Network Engineer. This position is remote-friendly; however, it is preferred that this position be based near our office in Irvine, California.
As a Network Engineer, this position would be assisting the Network & Network Team Lead with the technical design, planning, implementation, change management, and recovery procedures for our mission critical enterprise systems. Identifying solutions, and providing project assistance, in order to provide a high level of service to the customers of the department.
- Zealously promotes our 'Customer Centric' approach: 'working to be a part of our customer's solutions.'
- Mentor fellow Network professionals to enhance their careers
- Assist with Network design and implementation. Upgrades system by coordinating with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements
- Support 24x7 operations environment with up to 10% travel (ability to support off-hours, weekends, and holidays as needed)
- Identify opportunities for automation, and assist with the development of automation systems to address those opportunities
- Assist with Network research, planning and implementation of new Network infrastructure and support ongoing projects
- Create and maintain detailed and complete system documentation
- Utilize ticket tracking system to document all support incidents
- Assist with system monitoring, reviewing logs, and verifying completion of scheduled tasks
- Participation with maintaining inventory of hardware, software and support assets
- Participation in racking, cabling, and labeling of infrastructure
- Demonstrated Customer Service & Troubleshooting skillsets
- The ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects and remain calm under pressure
- Experience working with multi-tiered ticket handling/resolution systems
- 6+ Years of Enterprise Networking experience including:
- Advanced knowledge of network protocols, technologies, and standards including;
- OSI Model, Software Defined Networking,
- TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, HTTP/S, SSL/TLS, FTP, SNMP, AAA/Radius, VoIP,
- VLANs, Spanning-Tree, BGP, OSPF,
- Arista VXLAN and MLAG configuration
- Advanced use of network diagnostic tools including Wireshark and similar tools
- Experience with Aruba Wireless technologies including ClearPass and AirWave
- Strong understanding of security best practices in LAN and WAN environments
- Current CCNA, Arista ACE-A, or PAN ACE industry certifications
- Scripting Languages;
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Irvine, California is $111,900 - $190,200. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Interested? Learn more and apply today at alteryx.com/careers!
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.