NetSuite Developer at LogRhythm
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company is a world leader in NextGen SIEM, empowering thousands of enterprises on six continents to successfully reduce cyber and operational risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s technology serves as the foundation for the world’s most modern enterprise security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers measurably secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. Built for security professionals by security professionals, the LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform has won countless customer and industry accolades.
Who we are looking for;
LogRhythm is seeking a NetSuite Developer in our Global Information Systems (GIS) team at our corporate office in Boulder, CO. This individual will be responsible for driving timely, valuable, and well-architected NetSuite solutions across LogRhythm’s accounting, revenue, professional services, and fulfillment business units. The ideal candidate will lead development efforts within the GIS ERP team through release management, technical standards adoption, and ongoing thought leadership.
As a NetSuite Developer, you will be an essential member of the cross-functional team that delivers NetSuite technical solutions and operational maintenance across all business units. You will have the opportunity to be an instrumental member within the GIS team’s adoption of processes and practices that promote operational efficiencies.
The ideal NetSuite Developer will thrive on producing high-quality results while operating within our Agile framework and leading the ERP team’s DevOps practices, supporting our mission of approaching solution delivery by way of configuration over code.
- NetSuite Products (OneWorld, SRP, Order to Cash, Advanced Revenue, Inventory Management, Fixed Asset Management)
- NetSuite Development (VS Code, SuiteCloud Developer Framework)
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead;
- Collaborate with Technical Program Manager and ERP team to support effective requirements gathering, refinement, testing, and delivery of development requests.
- Translate business requirements into acceptance criteria and well-architected solutions that best leverage the NetSuite platform.
- Actively contribute in technical design sessions, effort estimations, and document technical solutions aligned with business objectives; identify gaps between current and desired end states.
- Perform high-impact development (configuration or code) to solve complex problems, reduce technical debt, and implement best practices that sustainably achieve strategic business objectives.
- Maintain and refine development standards, branching strategies, environment strategies, deployment processes and development workflows.
- 3+ years of NetSuite platform developer experience.
- Active NetSuite certifications or ability to obtain on-hire.
- Can collaborate with stakeholders to define requirements, estimate deliverables, and set expectations for development tasks.
- Expert knowledge of the NetSuite platform and development concepts.
- Advanced knowledge of DevOps functionality and technology. Experience with the Atlassian stack (JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence)
- General knowledge of integration platforms (Boomi).
- Proven ability to design, build, optimize, and release effective NetSuite solutions, both declarative and programmatic, that sustainably achieve desired business outcomes.
- General understanding of branching strategy, environment management, and deployment methodologies.
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.