.NET Web Developer
Vendavo is seeking a Senior .NET Web Developer in Denver as part of a growing team focused on our cloud hosted Configure Price Quote (CPQ) platform.
Vendavo is the leading provider of price management and optimization to data driven pricing software for business to business companies worldwide. Vendavo EndeavorCPQ integrates with Salesforce.com, SugarCRM, Dynamics CRM, and SalesLogix. The EndeavorCPQ platform is a multi-tenant, web based application utilizing the latest .NET Web technologies to provide a fast, streamlined experience to the Quoting process.
As a product developer with Endeavor, you will be exposed to the latest .NET technology and given the freedom to advance the company’s core product. You will be a trusted asset, shaping the future for fast-paced software company. Endeavor provides a unique opportunity for eager learners and bright developers to be at the ground floor of this burgeoning market. Candidates should be inspired by challenges, embrace change, be customer-oriented, and have a self-starter attitude. These qualities are rewarded with a casual work environment, excellent benefits, openness to new ideas and the opportunity to grow as an engineer.
Summary of Responsibilities
The .NET Web Developer will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of new features created for the EndeavorCPQ platform. This position will also be responsible for bug fixes to the core platform based on internal testing.
There may be times where the candidate will assist the Client Services team to provide technical expertise and/or custom development as part of an implementation of the platform.
The ideal candidate must display excellent problem-solving skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities. A candidate for this position must be able to work in a varied, fast paced environment. Flexibility and tolerance is a necessity.
Essential Job Function
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Design and implementation of new product features
· Provide core support for Vendavo’s CPQ platform
· Enhance the existing CPQ library of Tests
· Development activities will require the candidate to work with Microsoft Visual Studio .Net using the C# programming language, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, SQL Server, and IIS
• Object-oriented development experience
• ASP.NET web development experience
• Experience with Visual Studio .Net
• Experience developing Unit Tests
• Experience with iterative development methodologies
• Experience with Microsoft technologies
• Familiar with XML
• Highly developed organizational skills
• Highly developed, process-oriented skills for troubleshooting, problem solving, and problem resolution
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• MUST be customer-focused
• Must possess drive and motivation for achievement with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly and be motivated by successfully accomplishing goals
• Education: College degree. BS MIS or computer science, math, or equivalent experience.
• Certifications: Professional certifications in Microsoft preferred
• Experience: Microsoft Commerce Server, Salesforce.com, SugarCRM, SalesLogix or Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience preferred