.NET Software Engineer
Greater Boulder Area
ITTConnect is searching for a .NET Software Developer for a direct hire position with a client in Firestone.
- 5+ years of experience in Software Development with focus on Windows applications / desktop development
- MUST HAVE: experience with Visual Studio, C# and VB.NET
- Experience and knowledge of working with MS SQL Server.
- Experience with database design and architecture.
- Understand and describe the basic structure of a three tier application design.
- Have a working knowledge of XML, XAML, LINQ and OData.
- Ability to communicate effectively, works well with non-technical people, multitasks and follow through on tasks until completed.
- Be able to debug, maintain and enhance complex applications in a three tier application implementation.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar
Nice to have:
- Website Development experience using ASP/ASP.NET.
- Workinging knowledge of general accounting practices(AR, AP, Debits, Credits, etc.) and business management software and process flow. (Inventory Management, Sales Orders through Invoices to AR and payments, etc.)
- Application development using XCode and Swift (iOS).
- Experience with CSLA .NET Framework, GrapeCity Active Reports, Team Foundation Server, git, Infragistics .NET UI Controls and Shoretel Phone Systems.
Read Full Job Description