.Net Developer at Togetherwork
Togetherwork is looking for a motivated, collaborative and experienced .NET Developer to join a successful SaaS company with the opportunity to take ownership of a product line.
Your primary responsibilities will be to be the primary developer on a .Net based SaaS product with a strong market share. As such, you will be instrumental in the success of the product line.
Day to day you will design, develop and maintain the .NET framework creating new applications as well as configure existing systems and provide user support. You will be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. The ideal candidate should be a team player and an excellent communicator with an ability to work with a team of developers and IT professionals to participate in technical decision-making. This means that you need to be able to prioritize work, ideate as to possible solutions and provide recommendations to support the development of new features as well as improvements to the existing platform in support of the growth objectives defined.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Contribute to offer solutions to issues and opportunities identified
Requirements (or What you’ll bring with you):
- 5+ years of professional experience building B2B software for enterprise consumption as a .NET or Application Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns
- Enough technical expertise to be comfortable debugging existing work and troubleshooting across systems independently including server related issues (AWS)
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Entrepreneurial mindset – ability to trouble shoot and/or perform tasks across the entire tech stack combined with a curiosity to want to learn more (and admit gaps within existing knowledge)
- Organized professional with an ability to manage people, projects and deadlines without daily guidance
- Excellent communication skills with a strong command to articulate issues and opportunities in a remote environment
- Motivated, dependable and willingness to work effective within a team of contributors
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Health/Vision/Dental plan at no cost to you
- Corporate 401(k) with company matching policy
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Flexibility to work remotely
Work within a small, independent product line within a medium-sized, profitable mature company with a start-up attitude and environment.