Our mission is to raise the world's security confidence. And we are disrupting the cybersecurity status quo with the speed and simplicity required to outmaneuver attacks while rewriting the rules for how resilient infrastructure can be.
Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth. Automox has become the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries.
We’re building a strong, diverse team of curious and creative people bent on solving one of the most challenging problems in the security industry. Ready to be part of something extraordinary?
You are a seasoned DevOps Engineer, SRE or quality-focused Software Engineer with a passion for monitoring, data and quality software. You have extensive experience in a microservices ecosystem. You are enthusiastic about metrics, observability and software quality, and can interact directly with product owners and delivery team members to plan, scope, schedule and implement metrics and observability tools. You are eager to improve systems, expand insight and develop new and novel monitoring strategies. You have very strong communication, collaboration and analytical skills and an ability to work as part of an Agile team. You will be part of the Quality Engineering Operations team and will have the opportunity to excel and grow your career while helping develop our quality metrics and insights at scale.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Own platform-level quality oriented monitoring and alerts, working closely with the cross-functional team to ensure that we meet our quality objectives
- Help to lead and define our quality metrics approach across R&D
- Identify and proactively pursue improvements and expanded insight coverage
- Explore and research new tools and technologies to enable us to gather more data and have a more complete view into our platform from a quality perspective
- Produce dashboards and tools to present metrics and insight data
- Work collaboratively as part of a scrum team to deliver great software and promote an overall culture of quality
- Identify and execute on opportunities to improve our processes to facilitate increased test coverage and visibility
- 7+ years of combined SRE, DevOps and software development experience
- 5+ years hands-on experience as an SRE, DevOps Engineer or Software Engineer in a microservices ecosystem in the observability and monitoring space
- 2+ years professional experience leveraging Grafana, Prometheus, ELK, AWS CloudWatch or DataDog
- Experience with Terraform and configuration management tools like Helm is a plus
- Experience with scripting languages like Python, bash and PowerShell is a plus
- Experience working in a push-to-deploy environment is a plus
- Experience with containerization such as Kubernetes and docker is a plus
- Experience working in a Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) model including Github and CI pipeline automation tools
- Intellectual curiosity and a willingness for continual learning
- Comfortable working asynchronously on a distributed team
- Proactively collaborates with other teams/team members across time zones
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related subject
Colorado applicants: The minimum annual salary for this role is $125,000. Base pay is part of a rich total compensation package and is included for demonstrative purposes only. Automox offers additional compensation and benefits including: an annual bonus program and equity; comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans; STD & LTD, life insurance and AD&D; tele-medicine and mental health options; flexible spending account; pet insurance; legal shield and ID shield; 401k; perk stipends; an internet allowance; paid time off (including flexible PTO, company recharge days, sick time, paid parent support leave, and medical leave); adoption assistance; flexible schedules; and a remote-first culture. Our offers, which include competitive base pay and the total compensation package, are determined by experience, depth of knowledge, and other relevant factors. Automox reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits.
We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurship, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : USA the world is changing so are we, Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.