Mobile Engineer at Havenly
Mobile Engineer (IOS)
Havenly, Inc. is a high growth online interior design, tech, and ecommerce platform. We provide an online interior design service that makes decorating one’s home simple, affordable, and accessible - our mission is to be everyone’s partner in creating a home that they love!
We are looking for a IOS engineer to build and maintain solutions that delight our customers and empower our designers. You’ll be responsible for end to end development of Havenly’s core app product and features - whether that is developing a scaling strategy for our product, or designing a UX that creates a delightful consumer experience - there’s no shortage of interesting problems to solve.
At Havenly, our engineers are trusted to own major parts of both the codebase and our processes. We expect you to get involved as an active participant across the business, and work cross-functionally to solve problems and drive success. If you’re interested in furthering your career by solving interesting problems, working with exceptional people, and driving success at one of the top consumer startups in Denver, this is the job for you.
Problems you’ll be solving:
- Connecting our mobile applications to our backend APIs
- App Store pipeline and have end-to-end experience publishing code
- Working on and writing SwiftUI code that exists in a published application
- As part of an agile team, work with product managers and business owners to rapidly deliver new features and products
- Help us maintain, improve, and evolve a technology stack that powers the #1 online interior design company.
- Design, develop, deploy, monitor, and maintain your software in a high-traffic production environment.
- Practical experience and subject matter expertise in iOS and Swift
- Competence with UIKit/Swift UI and application life cycle flows
- Understanding and opinions on different design architectures, MVVM, MVC, Reactive
Tools you’ll be using (but not limited to):
- GraphQL (Apollo Client)
- Firebase (Analytics, Remote Config, Firebase Functions)
Why this opportunity:
- You relish working with other pragmatic engineers where you all thrive when working together to deploy code every day, and propel the company towards its goals
- You want to collaborate with other talented engineers to ensure that we’re designing and developing for the present with an eye towards the future.
- You want to learn frameworks and languages that may be new to you
- This is a full-time exempt position headquartered in Denver, CO (remote candidates considered)
- Our total rewards package includes competitive compensation, generous PTO, volunteer days off, health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability), company equity, 401K, and Fertility benefits. In addition we offer free design services, furniture discounts, and merchandise credits.
- Targeted compensation range for this role: 90-120K/year, dependent upon experience.
- Havenly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Havenly's employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Our company goal is to make everyone feel good at home and that starts right here, at Havenly HQ. We celebrate our differences and encourage everyone to bring their true self to work each and every day. We take pride in, and commit to, ensuring that everyone at Havenly feels valued, heard, welcome and that they have equal opportunities to thrive.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
At Havenly we hire people who exhibit gumption, act like owners, outperform, and are always playful. If this sounds like a great fit for you, and a challenge you're ready to run with, we want to hear from you.