MOBILE DEVELOPER at Adswerve, Inc.
Adswerve is looking for an aspiring Mobile Developer to join the Technical Services Team in Seattle. The ideal candidate for this key position will possess a natural tendency toward analytical thinking, combined with client-facing consultative communication skills. They will be naturally curious about data purity, big data analysis, machine learning, and product development, and have demonstrated strengths in mobile development.
We are only able to consider candidates located in the Seattle area for this position.
Typically after a year of on the job training, a Mobile Developer on the Technical Services team is able to:
- Digest Client’s Google Analytics (GA) and Google Tag Manager (GTM) implementation and identify areas of opportunity within Client data to recommend strategic solutions
- Develop apps (visualization, routing data, cleaning data, access to data, interacting with data) for analytics platforms
- Develop various Big Data capabilities in the cloud for our Clients, aligning them with business strategies and requirements
- Architect solutions for massive scale, resiliency and maintainability, leveraging various cloud providers which meet technical, security, and business needs for applications and workloads
- Develop and lead best-in-class engineering practices to help Client's define and set up frameworks for utilizing Big Data in the cloud
- Execute strategic engineering proof of concepts and contribute to technology strategy and engineering roadmaps
- Develop monitoring strategies for infrastructure, platforms and applications aligning with enterprise strategy and overall industry trends
- Translate solutions and complicated concepts to all audiences, from executive level members to marketing teams
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Science - OR - equivalent experience in Mobile Development
- Experience with Swift, Objective-C, or Java.
- Proven ability to solve complex problems with on-time delivery, the highest quality, and creativity in the approach
- Ability to listen and understand business needs and creatively develop solutions
- Ability to work on a team and manage individual prioritized workload
- Strong desire to become a proficient Mobile Developer for a fast paced company
As a leading Google Marketing and Cloud partner, Adswerve is a team of media and analytics veterans who believe smart marketing is built on data discovery. Formerly two separate entities, Adswerve acquired Analytics Pros in August of 2018 and is now able to provide unparalleled expertise across the entire Google Marketing and Cloud Platforms. With offices in Denver, Seattle and New York, Adswerve helps thousands of digital marketers, data analysts and agencies make stronger connections with their customers through successful data-driven strategies.
Our top-tier partnership with Google provides accelerated growth opportunities and a positive, rewarding environment for employees. We have a vibrant, partnership-oriented corporate culture where employees are respected for their experience, contributions and teamwork. We provide excellent benefits, a fun workplace and promote a fantastic and healthy work-life balance.
Adswerve is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability. Adswerve will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.