Mobile Applications Developer at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Arrow Electronics, a Fortune 110 Electronics Distribution and Tech/Engineering firm, is seeking a Mobile Application Developer to join our Enterprise Computing Solutions team in Centennial, CO. The Mobile Developer will play a critical role in assisting with the design and deployment of the next generation of our internal supply chain application. Our motto is "Five Years Out" and our employees embrace technology as a means to allow them to perform their functions at a high level. These mobile applications allow our supply chain and distribution facilities to operate efficiently to ensure that Arrow's products and services are processed and delivered with the utmost care.
Working closely with all members of the product and Dev teams, you will be responsible for implementing the front-end of our product experience as well as conceptualizing and planning new features.
You will be working in a collaborative environment, which is diverse and open-minded. The successful candidate will demonstrate best practice front-end development, including usability, calls to action and delighting the user while maintaining security, cross-platform/browser compliance, accessibility, scalability and performance standards.
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Competitive Paid Time Off / Holidays / Sick time
- Parental Leave (Maternity / Paternity options)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
- Develop hybrid mobile/web apps and JS front end technologies.
- Work with a team to design and develop mobile warehouse solutions.
- Help maintain code quality and automation
- 5+ years of strong Android/Java programming background and good knowledge of design patterns to apply best practices.
- Experience in developing mobile apps using native android mobile development framework.
- Knowledge of CSS support in different mobile and web browsers.
- Working experience in Node JS is an advantage.
- Experience with version control systems, preferably bitbucket.
- Proven real world experience with mobile web development.
- Scope, analyze, design, test, debug and implement complex applications.
- Cutting-edge application prototyping and development.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of implemented software.
- Good communication skills.
Experience / Education:
Typically requires a minimum of 4-6 years of related experience with a 4-year degree; or 3-5 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.