Mobile App Engineer at Healthgrades
Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps health systems and providers make meaningful connections. As a Mobile App Engineer, you will design, develop, test, and implement software solutions on mobile platforms (iOS, Android) that leverage company data.
Help us shape the way Healthgrades uses mobile technologies and join us as we empower health systems in improving the provider experience.What You Will Do:
- Define, architect, estimate, implement, and deliver high quality features that meet customer needs
- Develop mobile applications used by our health system customers
- You will be the primary technical owner of our mobile app code, architecture, and App Store release process
- Work closely with product management, UX, and quality engineering to ensure timely delivery of compelling features
- Maintain security of HIPAA data while using it to power customer facing systems
- Implement small technical maintenance and operation improvements on Healthgrade’s customer-facing products
- 2+ years experience constructing hybrid mobile web applications using Ionic and Cordova
- 3+ years of experience working with single page apps (Angular 2+ preferred)
- 1+ year of experience working with NodeJS APIs
- 3+ years of experience working with RESTful APIs
- 1+ year of experience working with Typescript
- 1+ year of experience with writing unit tests (Jasmine/Karma preferred)
- Experience with app releases in the Apple App Store Connect & Google Play store
- Experienced in JWT tokens, refresh tokens and sessions in securing NODE/Express REST APIs
- Experience with authoring native mobile apps is a plus!
- Experience with Salesforce and Salesforce integration is a plus!
- AWS experience is a plus!
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – empowering consumers with data to make the right decisions for themselves and their families
- Changing the Game - evolving, dynamic culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- participating in local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!