Bill payments are stuck in the past – BillGO is changing that.
A problem solver that likes being part of a team working closely to change the world of bill pay. You don’t want to be another cog in the wheel and are looking for the next big thing. Collaborating with team members and solving technical problems is your jam, and you’re a goal-getter that seeks to understand problems. You keep it casual and love a good whiteboard. Work is best when you can make meaningful contributions to a rapidly growing company.
BillGO is innovating past what exists today and has developed a payments engine that offers real-time payments, security and engagement to our customers. We’re nerds about payments and know our offering is like nothing else available in the marketplace today. We’ve signed contracts with several of the power-players in the payments industry and are experiencing exponential growth. Now, we’re expanding the team to support our ambitions of further disrupting the payments space.
Oh – and we <3 Slack, chocolate and going on adventures together. Sound like the type of company you’d swipe right on?
What’s in it for you? A competitive salary, ownership shares, fun and a fix for your sweet tooth:
- Pay and Benefits: We offer competitive pay and benefits, including PTO, holiday pay and free parking
- Tools: We provide the tools you need to do your best work
- Owner’s Club: You’ll be granted ownership shares (stock options) so you have real skin in the game
- Snacks and Drinks: We have a diverse selection of goodies
- Work / Life: We work hard, but also know you need a life outside BillGO
- Fun Environment: We’re a close-knit group that likes to make work fun – we have an open office and get together for activities like happy hour and hiking
We do ask that you are already local to either Redmond, WA or Northern CO or willing to relocate.
Be part of a team that’s changing the status quo. Check out the deets:
For a Mid/Senior Software Engineer, we are looking for not only technical aptitude, but also someone who is a self-starting problem solver, a continuous learner, highly flexible, and a great collaborator. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced environment and have a high attention to detail.
- Build scalable, backup and disaster recovery ready distributed event-driven system
- Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions
- Deliver results according to project schedules and quality
- Refactor code into modern technology stack
- Computer Science or Engineering Degree
- 3+ years of experience as a full-time software development professional
- 2+ years of experience designing and supporting large scale distributed databases l
- 2+ years of experience building low latency APIs supporting millions of users
- Experience in C# and .NET Standard
- Experience in Azure
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
Recommended but not required:
- Experience with automated testing tools
- Financial industry experience
- CI/CD tools and processes specifically Azure DevOps