Middleware Engineer at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Arrow Electronics is hiring a Senior Middleware Engineer. This position is remote and can sit anywhere in North America.
What You'll Be Doing
- Design and Delivery of Middleware Development Standards.
- Guide software development activities for projects that are not covered under current Middleware standards.
- Design/Develop proof of concept solutions as required.
- Support the processes, standards and tools to enable system integration development and support.
- Support the processes that ensure application availability and manage the application life cycle of the Middleware and related applications.
- Manage risks associated with program implementation and developing risk mitigation strategies.
What We Are Looking For
- 10 or more years of computer systems implementation experience supporting large scale middleware and ERP environments.
- 8 or more years of experience with Oracle, BEA or webMethods middleware platforms.
- Experienced with system roll-outs, facilitating change management, transitions from project phase to on-going systems support.
- Hands-on experience with the entire software development lifecycle i.e. requirements, design, implementation, integration testing, deployment and post production support .
Ability to design solutions that will build atop existing components and within the constraints specified by the project and architecture.
Expertise in interoperability standards and methods.
Operational experience and strong disciplined process knowledge in resolving production outages, and maintaining application environments for support and projects.
Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously among changing priorities.
Ability to quickly prioritize issues/requests and be capable of personally diving deep when required to deliver solutions within an accelerated time-frame.
Works well under pressure and can resolve complex problems.
Works in a collaborative fashion, elevates team results over individual results.
Excellent communication skills, presenting, listening and informing.
Can communicate up, down and across the organization.
Oracle EBS experience a plus.
- Typically requires a minimum of 10 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 8 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
What We Offer at Arrow
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)