Mid-Senior Level .Net Engineer at GHX
The Software Engineer III will design and develop web based solutions using the latest Microsoft .Net technologies.
Ideal candidate must be well-versed and comfortable working in all aspects of a multi-tiered architecture, demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills, be self-motivated and detail oriented, able to context switch easily, and able to work with contracting team as a good team player.
Other duties may include developing testing tools to help ensure code quality, testing B2B software components, developing specifications, and developing supporting documentation.
The SWE III will work with other engineers, managers, Product Management, QA, and Operations teams to develop innovative solutions that meet company initiatives with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, realistic implementation schedules, and adherence to development goals and principles.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs and develops data architecture, data definition and data manipulation structures in SQL Server.
- Implements all aspects of development, to include database, presentation, middle tier and system interfaces.
- As a member of the Agile delivery team, collaborates with the rest of the team and product daily.
- Develops system and maintenance documentation.
- Issues deployment requests, and works with QA and Software Change Management teams during the release process.
- Coordinates with contracting development team, perform code & design reviews and participate in standup.
- BS in Computer Science, or related degree (Math, Engineering, Computers) required, or a combination of education and related experience.
- 5+ years’ professional development experience in .Net.
- 3+ years’ professional experience with C#, to include either 2.0, 3.5 or 4.0 framework.
- 3+ years’ experience with service oriented development
- 3+ years’ experience in the ASP .Net environment.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience working in an Agile scrum team environment
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and being able to work under pressure
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, not only to accomplish assigned development tasks with a minimum of prepared documentation, but also to identify areas for improvement, and ability to combine these improvements into the product.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with Rules Engine.
- Experience creating T-SQL tests.
Skills Related to Position:
- C# , .Net Core, .Net 2.0 framework or greater
- SQL Server, Stored Procedure , PostgreSQL
- XML, Java Script, Ajax, CSS
Estimated Salary range for this position: $100,000- $125,000
The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the GHX’s salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and proficiency for the role. The base salary is one component of GHX’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include: health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time off, and education reimbursement, to name a few. To view more details of our benefits, visit us here: https://www.ghx.com/about/careers/
GHX: It's the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe - who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce - not shift - the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 800 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Louisville, Colorado, just outside of Denver, with additional offices in Europe, Atlanta, Georgia, Chicago, Illinois, and Omaha, Nebraska.
GHX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. GHX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
GHX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)