Microsoft Dynamics NAV Senior Developer
We are currently seeking a Dynamics NAV Developer for on-site work. We use Dynamics NAV as the backend to multiple web sites for multiple companies. Our solution has many integrations using a wide variety of technologies and methods.
Our newest team member will be responsible for designing solutions to business requirements and implementing them using configuration and customization of our Dynamics NAV platform. The ideal candidate is someone with a strong sense of good design patterns, coding practices, and an analytical mind for approaching and solving problems logically and thoroughly. We are looking for someone who is excited about being a member of our team and contributing to the team's collective growth and success. We want someone who ask questions to find the best solution to a problem and carry that solution through to production. In addition to the primary focus of working with Dynamics NAV, we want someone who is passionate about software development and is interested in applying themselves to solving problems using a wide variety of technologies and tools.
Our team is highly energetic, collaborative, and passionate about our work. We adhere to the Agile programming methodology and pride ourselves on our well-functioning processes that consistently deliver on-time, on-target releases while minimizing unnecessary meetings and busywork. We mix up responsibilities, never allowing our team members to become siloed, and are always exploring the latest technologies. We're looking for a team member who wants to work hard, find innovative solutions, learn more about the leading edge of web technology, and see results in real-world applications.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work closely with a team of Developers and Project Managers
- Design, develop and test solutions within the Microsoft Dynamics NAV platform
- Configure and maintain our Dynamics NAV implementation
- Provide support for escalated customer service issues
- Develop custom CA/L code to implement business requirements
- Perform complex, intensive business-to-business integration development
- Train and mentor other engineering members in Navision development
- Troubleshoot and fix defects
- Performance tuning
- Document designs and implementation
- Learn about and work on other technologies as they become of interest and the need arises
- Use .Net client extensibility and Web Services;
- Use MS\SQL, PL\SQL and\or MYSQL for data analysis
- Development in Microsoft Dynamics NAV including aspects of the core, advanced solutions and add-on products
- Development using SQL (MS\SQL, PL\SQL, MYSQL)
- Installation, upgrade, support, and documentation of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Training in the use of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Foster teamwork
What We Are Looking For
- BS/BA degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 5+ years development experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Understanding of the core functionality of the Microsoft Dynamics products and the technical tools for application customization
- Current technical skills in core development areas centered around the Microsoft Dynamics products including SQL and web development languages
- Basic SSRS report writing and data schema knowledge
- Ability to develop using Design Patterns
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Preferred skilled, but not required:
- Industry experience in retail and distribution
- Understanding of EDI methodology (850,865,810, etc.)
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Deeply discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)