Pax8 is seeking a Microsoft 365 Cloud Engineer who is a self-motivated technology professional who can understand the customer need and is able communicate the technology to the customer. This person will be primary technical lead on multiple projects at once and work with a project manager to ensure that the projects continue on scope and schedule.
Work you'll do
Focus on leveraging Microsoft 365 to assist MSPs and customers to implement, adopt or migrate to cloud services. The technologies will include Azure AD Premium, Microsoft Intune, EMS or Azure Information Protection.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- M365 Engineering: lead technical meetings, discussions and technical training (70%)
- Serve as the technical lead and subject matter expert on Office 365, Teams, SharePoint projects and issues with accountability for the outcome of those projects and issues.
- Partner management and partner support (10%).
- Design and Architect specific project implementations with partners (mostly MSPs) - 10%
- Contribute to knowledge base (10%).
- Windows Server Active Directory management
- Office 365 implementation and management
- Enterprise Mobility + Security implementation and management.
- Microsoft Intune implementation and management
- Windows 10 deployment and management
- 3-5 years working directly with Microsoft 365 technology deployment
- MCSE or other relevant Microsoft certifications(MS-101, MS-201 or MS-301).
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Information rights management
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 6,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.
Read Full Job Description