Manager, Salesforce Development at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
We’re looking for an experienced and highly motivated leader to manage our Salesforce Development Team and help us level-up velocity and quality. This role will collaborate closely with our Salesforce Configuration Team to provide universal guidance and ownership over our enterprise Salesforce implementation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in the travel industry and have an immediate and meaningful impact at one of its fastest-growing companies.
In this role you will work closely with our Product Team and other cross-functional teams to design and implement world class solutions on the Salesforce platform.
The ideal candidate for this role has demonstrated leadership, is highly technical, and has the unique ability to harness the talents of others to build effectively within aggressive time frames. He or she must anticipate and embrace the challenge of solving critical business problems in a fast-paced environment. If you are a self-starter and have a passion for building and leading teams that are force multipliers - keep reading.
What you’ll do
- Mentor and lead a team of Salesforce developers with various levels of experience
- Own velocity and quality of team output
- Collaborate with architects to design and develop world class solutions within the Salesforce platform that support our homeowner and property onboarding, reservation management, and guest service teams
- Guide technical design and collaborate with project and product managers during planning, estimation, and implementation phases of initiatives
- Work with engineering and development resources to implement and deliver solutions
- Communicate and instill architectural vision, patterns, standards and best practices to all team members
- Establish and guide code review process across salesforce development teams to ensure code quality and best practices
What makes you a great fit:
- 8+ years experience developing on the Salesforce platform (APEX, Process Flows, App Builder, Lightning, and Communities)
- 3+ years management experience or equivalent team lead experience
- Forward looking (big picture thinker and in-depth problem solver)
- Demonstrated experience implementing of data flows, system integration, and data modeling
- Strong organizational and communication skills that create effective cross team collaboration spanning multiple business domains
- Experience with Agile development process and implementation of lean methodologies
- Salesforce development and/or architecture certifications a plus
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office or a hybrid of both! We're currently all working remotely and will be opening up the office in September for our in office and hybrid options.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role our salary range is $130,000 to $167,000 depending on relevant experience
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.