Manager, Production & Site Reliability Engineering (Remote) at Alteryx
Alteryx is searching for a Manager, Production & Site Reliability Engineering. This position is remote-friendly depending on candidate location or can be based in our Broomfield, Colorado office.
You will be building a new central operations and engineering team to support and run Aleteryx's new cloud products and platform. This team will know when there are issues with client tenants and multi-tenant applications before our client's know as well resolve performance and availability issues.
- Build and Hire the team from Internal and External candidates to provide a 12 x 5 and eventually 24x7 operation
- Build relationships with Observability, Infrastructure Engineering, Product Management and Product Engineering teams
- Monthly presentation to senior leadership to cover incidents, error escapes, availability
- Originate and implement an RCA process
- Develop policies and procedures for issue, incident management and application software deployments
- Provision, deprovision, and provide break/fix for customer instances
- Develop disaster recovery as well as BCP plans and procedures
- Develop tactics to know when a customer instance is not working before our customers do - configure monitoring and alerting capabilities
- Prioritize team activities and issues
- 3+ years building/managing operations and engineering teams
- 3+ years working in public cloud - AWS, Azure or GCP'
- 4+ years mentoring and training team members
- Experience with NodeJS, python or other programming languages
- Experience with running container based orchestration systems
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Strong English Language skills
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Broomfield, Colorado is $101,700 - $172,900. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Interested? Learn more and apply today at alteryx.com/careers!
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.