Boulder - 5775 Flatiron Pkwy
Who is Markit Digital
We design, develop, and host data rich, full featured, and highly trafficked web and mobile applications for financial institutions, brokerages, and media clients from all over the world. We leverage a combination of modern front-end frameworks, our RESTful data layer, and the latest and greatest tools the industry has to offer to deliver some of the fastest and most utilized applications in the financial industry. We work closely in teams to promote an inclusive environment with tons of idea sharing.
What you'll do at Markit Digital
- Leverage your 8+ years of industry experience to provide your team with feedback and expertise.
- Continue to grow and learn by mentoring developers of all levels, while evangelizing your knowledge and best practices.
- Pull from your deep professional experience, and help us to design and build amazing web applications for some of the biggest names in the financial industry.
- Partner with the world's largest financial design team to bring client visions to reality.
- Be smart and motivated enough to find a way, even if you don't know how yet.
- Help to guide the continuous improvement of your teams’ systems and applications.
- Let us benefit from your past mistakes, by showing us how to build it right the first time.
- Lean on some of the most talented developers in the field, and enjoy not having to have all the answers, all the time.
Skills we’re looking for:
- Semantic HTML
- CSS, LESS, SASS
- React or Vue.js
- Redux, Vuex, or other equivalent state management
- NPM, Webpack, Gulp, Grunt
- Continuous Integration Tools
- Unit Testing experience (Mocha, Jest, etc)
- Exposure to jQuery, Bootstrap
Bonus Points for:
- .NET MVC with C#
- Web Accessibility
- Web Site Security
- Related degree or relevant professional experience
Where we're going at Markit Digital
Hot on the heels of moving our service oriented architecture to the cloud and automating our deployments and configurations, we're moving to a containerized environment and building a RESTful product suite. We are always on the lookout for ways to make our sites more secure, scalable, and fast. We are continuing to explore our wealth of new data sources outside of the financial markets to pioneer new market spaces like virtual and augmented reality.
This position is not eligible for relocation assistance or visa sponsorship at this time.