Lead Solution Engineer (Remote) at Freshworks
Freshworks provides intelligent customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to win customers for life. More than 50,000 businesses trust Freshworks, including our employee engagement, customer engagement and CRM solutions, to better support employees so businesses can increase customer satisfaction and lifetime value. Our products are ready to go, easy to use, and offer a quick return on investment.
Freshworks has received numerous accolades that include ranking #10 on the prestigious Forbes' Cloud 100 and #22 on the Battery Ventures/Glassdoor Best Places to Work lists.
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated global team operating from 13 locations to serve our customers throughout the world. Freshworks is backed by leading investors including Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management.
As a Lead Solution Engineer, your primary responsibilities include:
- Work closely with our upmarket customers to identify and solve their most critical business problems.
- Support the sales team by conducting discovery calls and product demonstrations for our active deals.
- Conduct effective technical requirements gathering to clearly identify customer problems.
- Build and deliver compelling demonstrations of the Freshworks products.
- Communicate customer challenges in a value-oriented approach in their language.
- Articulate the value of Freshworks solutions to a variety of audiences.
- Be a lifelong learner and develop your skills continuously.
- Evangelize a refreshing user experience on the Freshworks platform.
- Collaborate with key internal business units to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- We're looking for professionals with 5+ years of Solution Engineer experience.
- Excellent soft skills and presentation skills are a must for this role. You will rely on these skills every single day!
- You should be capable of working on a cross-functional team to solve business & tech problems.
- You must possess solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- You will work on multiple deals every month. Proven time management skills in a dynamic sales environment will come in really handy!
- A Bachelor's degree is required. B.S. in Information Systems or Computer Science is nice to have.
- We're looking for highly driven individuals with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency.
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.