Lead Software Engineer -- Do Good. Do Well. Have Fun Doing It. at LiteracyPro Systems, Inc.
Lead Software Engineer - ASP.NET
$125K to $135K + generous benefits + stock options
LiteracyPro Systems, Inc.
Brief Job Description:
LPS creates software for social good. Our data collection and reporting software systems helps state and local government agencies help people improve their opportunities to get jobs with sustainable, living wages for themselves and their families. Enjoy being part of a fun group of bright, passionate folks, in a great working environment, with generous salary & benefits while helping those who help others.
We’re looking for that rare, passionate developer who combines deep, broad engineering expertise with an energizing leadership style. Our Company is currently experiencing explosive growth due to national demand, and we’re looking for a talented lead software developer with the smarts, passion and people skills to meet our ever-growing customer expansion.
The Lead Senior Developer- will possess a deep, broad, and consistent track record of SaaS application development in an ASP.NET/MS SQL Server environment.
Technical & Education
- 5+ years of delivering commercially successful B2B, G2G, or B2G SaaS product.
- 5+ years’ experience leading a team of bright, collaborative, highly-motivated developers to deliver multiple highly complex, high quality software projects concurrently.
- 5+ years of ASP.NET MVC and C# development.
- 5+ years of MS SQL Server experience including analyzing and writing complex T-SQL stored procedures. SQL Server 2016 experience preferred.
- Windows IIS web server configuration experience a plus.
- 5+ years of Git, GitHub and/or TFS/VS Team Services.
- 3+ years managing deployment of a SaaS application to a cloud environment. Azure DevOps and/or PowerShell experience preferred.
- 2+ years of BI applications experience preferred.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of leading a team in an agile project management environment (Scrum/Jira experience preferred)
- 3+ years of experience establishing metrics and process for employee assessment and improvement.
- 3+ years of experience setting clear expectations and creating a positive work environment based on accountability, in collaboration with the development and management teams.
- 3+ years of experience setting direction for the team, , anticipate strategic and scaling-related challenges via thoughtful long-term planning.
- Able to evangelize new ideas, inspire excellence, overcome obstacles and lead people.
- Aptitude to thrive in a pioneering environment and successfully manage multiple priorities and projects with critical deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Insanely curious, naturally approaches challenges with energy and positivity.
- Your word is your bond. Your sincerity and honesty easily generate a deep sense of admiration and loyalty in your team.
- You make sure that you’re participating in the process with team members and not giving orders from the sideline.
- You’re an exceptional listener; you ask lots of questions to better understand complex problems and interpersonal matters.
- You can laugh at yourself; you’re only human and make mistakes like the rest of us.
“To be a powerful force of good in the world by creating revolutionary tools for those serving humanity.”
Our Core Values:
The very core of LiteracyPro Systems is our genuine belief in, and adherence to, the company’s six core values:
- Honesty and ethical behavior above all else
- Teamwork—we sink or swim together
- Work hard, have fun
- Passion for excellence—second best will never suffice
- We follow through on our commitments—we mean what we say and we say what we mean
- Service to our community
These six core values guide us in everything we do—from the commitments we make and the execution of our business plan, to the way we treat each other on a daily basis. Our values foster a deep sense of responsibility to our customers, vendors, and investors as well as to fellow team members. We are driven by the satisfaction of excellence.
What We Have to Offer:
- A compensation package that rewards outstanding performance
- An opportunity to work with other bright, dedicated people
- A chance to grow a small, established company to new, exciting heights
- Generous benefits package include health/dental/401(k)
- A fun place to work