Arrow Electronics, Inc. – a Fortune 150 company with global headquarters in Denver - helps the world’s best technology companies think “Five Years Out,” working together to continually innovate the “next big thing”. We are a global provider of technology products, services and solutions, with 2019 sales of $28.9 billion.
As a member of the R&D product team, our newest Lead Full Stack Developer team member will be passionate about developing solutions to achieve business needs and will be involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle including leading teams in technical design, implementation, testing, deployment and support of cutting-edge applications.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Hands on leadership of software development projects to create industry-leading websites.
- Full life cycle development of web-based application.
- Provide value by integrating business rules and content in accordance with requirements.
- Work closely with Product Owners, Analysts and QA in an Agile environment to ensure quality, security and maintenance of applications, and to ensure code meets development standards and guidelines.
- Contribute to a DevOps culture and development of continuous integrations processes and tools.
- Develop, document, and advocate SOLID software architecture practices.
- Ability to jump between front-end and back-end work.
- Very comfortable creating new APIs and improving upon existing APIs.
- Challenge established norms and innovate.
- Contribute to the success of your team and company.
- Work across multiple scrum teams in a matrix organization.
- Make a difference.
What We're Looking For:
- Entrepreneurial spirit, but grounded in the discipline of shipping quality production code, often
- A passion for accomplishing great things by creating fast, maintainable, and valuable applications
- “Jack of All Trades” who has a breadth of experience developing in different languages and knows which tool should be used to solve a given problem
- 6+ years in typescript (e.g., ECMA Script 6+) & the Angular7+
- 6+ years in at least one of the following: .NET
- Strong understanding of web standards (http, html5, web sockets, etc.)
- Proficient with unit testing (ex/ Jasmine, Mocha, Karma, etc)
- Experience providing REST API for user interface consumption
- Experience with build tools (ex/ Webpack, Jenkins, Octopus Deploy, etc)
- Experience with operating and developing in a Kubernetes and containerization infrastructure
- Leadership and experience planning and implementing web centric software architecture (front to back end)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions
Even Better if You Have:
- 6+ years’ experience working within an Agile development methodology Scrum
- Experience with SQL Databases (SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres, etc)
- Experience with Node.js
- Familiarity with NoSQL Databases (Mongo, Cassandra, Couch, ReThink, etc)
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors (ex/ Less, SCSS, etc)
- Familiarity with UI automation tools (protractor, etc)
- Experience with SEO optimization
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts and enterprise design patterns
- Comfort with and understanding of version control, continuous integration, and deployment tools
- Hands on experience utilizing and customizing a CMS driven website (ie/ Sitecore/DotNetNuke)
- Ability to prove prior experience integrating multiple data sources/systems for consumption by rich websites
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter who can work independently
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Math, Engineering or equivalent technical experience
What We Offer at Arrow:
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Free covered parking, included bicycle and motorcycle parking
- And more!
Not ready to apply just yet? Join our Talent Community!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)