Lead, Salesforce Engineering at Healthgrades
Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. As a Lead, Salesforce Engineering, you will be responsible for supporting, maintaining, and enhancing our applications/solutions on the force.com platform.What You Will Do:
- Responsible for leading a Salesforce engineering team supporting, maintaining, and building enhancements of our products on the force.com platform
- Act as a subject matter expert for Salesforce development, involving customization and configuration of the the salesforce platform involving code and integrations
- Partner with Product & Engineering Salesforce engineering teams, architects, data & API engineering teams to execute new initiatives
- Ensure the engineering team follows best practices, design standards and coding patterns
- Work through development bugs and challenges and be able to think on their feet to provide recommendations and build efficient scalable solutions
- Be a sounding board for engineering team to ensure solutions are following best practices
- Act as a technical lead to the engineering team catering to the products and work with geographically distributed teams
- Mentor Engineers to enhance their knowledge and skillset
- Work with leadership on capacity planning, release planning, maintenance & vendor relationships
- Act as a Liaison between other Engineering organizations and build relationships
- Support our clients and Implementation team to ensure deliverables are met and any issues resolved quickly
- Work closely with Salesforce Partner ISV team in incorporating the best practices in ISV Product development
What You Will Bring:
- 8+ years of software development or related experience
- 3+ years hands-on development experience & architecting solutions in the salesforce platform
- 2+ years in a managerial capacity managing Salesforce engineers preferably in an ISV environment.
- Lightning Aura/LWC development, Apex, Visualforce experience
- Strong background and understanding of Salesforce.com architecture including Security, Authentication, SOAP/REST API, Metadata API & Integration with external applications
- Strong background in Salesforce SaaS/CRM platform as well as PaaS/developer platform
- Thought leadership in building products on using microservices and reusable components
- Exposure to Sales, Service, Marketing Cloud & Communities. Health cloud is a plus.
- Worked on enterprise data modeling, data migrations dealing with large datasets and integrations
- Experience developing managed packages for Salesforce ISVs
- Proven ability to design and optimize technical systems in support of organizational process
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – empowering consumers with data to make the right decisions for themselves and their families
- Changing the Game - evolving, dynamic culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- participating in local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!