Lead SalesForce Developer
LogRhythm is seeking a Lead Salesforce Developer in our Global Information Systems (GIS) team at our corporate office in Boulder, CO. This individual will be responsible for driving timely, valuable, and well-architected Salesforce solutions across all LogRhythm business units. The ideal candidate will lead development efforts within the GIS Salesforce team through release management, technical standards adoption, and ongoing thought leadership. This position will report to the Director of the team and will not be responsible for resource management to enable the right candidate to effective execution of development effort and adoption of DevOps standards.
As the Lead Salesforce Developer, you will be an essential member of the cross-functional team that delivers Salesforce technical solutions and operational maintenance across all business units. You will have the opportunity to be an instrumental leader in the GIS team’s adoption of processes and practices that promote operational efficiencies within the GIS team.
The ideal Lead Salesforce Developer will thrive on the team’s success in producing high-quality results while operating within our Agile framework and DevOps practices.
- Salesforce Products (Sales Cloud, CPQ, Service Cloud, Community Cloud)
- Atlassian Suite (Confluence, JIRA, Bitbucket, Pipelines)
- DevOps Technologies (Git, Docker, Linux, Bash)
- Salesforce Development Tooling (VS Code Extensions, Salesforce CLI)
- Integration Middleware (Boomi)
- Collaborate with Product Owner and Technical Program Manager to support effective intake, refinement, testing, and delivery of development requests.
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and ecosystem.
- Lead technical design sessions; architect, estimate, and document technical solutions aligned with business objectives; identify gaps between current and desired end states.
- Perform high-impact development (configuration or code) to solve complex problems, reduce technical debt, and implement best practices that sustainably achieve strategic business objectives.
- Lead development reviews for pull requests to ensure quality and application of appropriate design patterns.
- Coordinate deployments to testing and production environments.
- Maintain manual processes and automated scripts for release management.
- Maintain definition of development standards, branching strategy, environment strategy, deployment processes, and development workflows for the GIS Salesforce team.
- Provide hands-on, expert-level technical assistance and mentorship to developers.
- 5+ years of CRM industry and Salesforce platform experience.
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to obtain on-hire.
- Demonstrated orientation towards customer service and systems thinking.
- Can collaborate with stakeholders to define requirements, estimate deliverables, and set expectations for development tasks.
- Proven ability to design, build, optimize, and release effective Salesforce solutions, both declarative and programmatic, that sustainably achieve desired business outcomes.
- Strong understanding of branching strategy, environment management, and deployment methodologies.
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce products, particularly Sales, CPQ, Service, and Communities.
- Familiar with advanced programming concepts including core design patterns, limits and bulk patterns, efficient and reliable trigger handling, asynchronous operations, effective unit testing, and integration approaches.
- Experience mentoring team members and providing architectural guidance to stakeholders.
- Experience managing Salesforce deployments with an automated release management process.
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.