Lead QA Automation Engineer at GoSpotCheck
| Greater Denver Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:59 a.m. (MST) on Monday, May 24, 2021
Two solutions, one goal: make work simpler, with better data for leaders. FORM.com, a global leader in mobile data collection, and GoSpotCheck, the leading provider of mobile task management and image recognition software, are the top low-code/no-code platforms enabling digital process automation for mid-size and large enterprise customers globally.
FORM.com was established in 2001 and is based in Braintree, MA with offices in Chicago, Boston, London, and Kyiv. GoSpotCheck was established in 2011 and is based in Denver, CO. Diversis Capital acquired and merged the FORM.com and GoSpotCheck platforms and teams in 2020 to further enable digital process automation and deliver business value for customers, supported by a team of 300.
Together, these solutions enable digital business processes across functions in Consumer Goods, Retail, Restaurant & Hospitality, Facilities & Property, Health Sciences, and Natural Resources.
What You'll Do
- You will be a Lead Quality Assurance Engineer focused on leading the QA team and the company’s automation strategy. You will partner with the greater QA team to make this dream come to fruition. You’ll be responsible for standing up automated test suites for various web and mobile products, communicating status updates across teams, and maintaining a strong awareness of overall product stability. You will also play a critical role in managing, mentoring, and helping the QA Team establish best practices and create scalable, automated tests wherever possible.
What We'll Achieve
- Your first focus will be on the QA team, specifically growing and managing the team.
- Your other focal responsibility will be standing up and maintaining automation on the web and mobile apps.
- You’ll have the engineering team singing your praises for your clear communication and applaud the accuracy, efficiency, and thoroughness of your QA processes.
- We’ll put our QA Engineers in a position to utilize and level-up their automation skills, thanks to the architecture and frameworks you are able to put in place, including establishing goals and metrics to measure successes.
- You will own parts of the deployment and release process and help ensure new code is released without problems, monitoring the stability of the system after releases.
- Manage and mentor other QA engineers on their roles, best practices, and automation techniques.
- Write automated test suites that help to ensure our releases across our product lines are bug-free.
- Drive automation best practices across our entire engineering organization.
- Level up the whole QA team through your knowledge and expertise.
Who You Are
- You have at least 3 years of experience in mobile, web, and other client-side application QA and have worked with tools such as Cypress, Selenium, and/or Appium.
- You have experience leading and managing QA Teams in an Agile environment.
- You have worked with CI/CD pipelines such as CircleCI, Harness, or similar tools.
- You know how to automate API testing with a tool such as Postman.
- You’ve developed and executed kick-ass end-to-end web or mobile app tests many times before; writing automated test scripts is a strength, not just something you’d like to learn.
- You have experience developing and executing load/stress testing, functional tests, and UI specific tests.
- You will be implementing software test methodologies while exercising judgment in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- You may not “own” quality - the whole team shares the goal of shipping a quality product - but your presence will up everyone’s game.
- You keep a pulse on the QA Engineering world; finding new tools, new strategies, new ways to improve the overall QA process.
- You’re a pro at prioritizing and handling a large number of requests and will take the initiative to keep projects moving.
- You’re willing to do whatever it takes to help the team when a problem arises, whether it’s pre or post-production.
- You understand that software development is a team sport, and QA isn’t simply just pointing out your teammates’ mistakes.
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
Who We Are
We are innovators: We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are partners: We’re only as successful as our customers. We provide exceptional support, strategic partnership, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business will help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We build products centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who can effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely.
Humble + hungry. We measure success by how we help customers win. And we've been in the game a long time (in software years). Every interaction gives us the chance to deliver better service and more value. Along the way we've picked up a few awards, and for that, we're thankful.
FORM.com and GoSpotCheck offer competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description