Lead Full Stack Engineer at Hear.com
hear.com is the fastest-growing audiology care company ever and a profitable global HealthTech with origins in Europe. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided.
Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 7 years we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,000 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Denver to Seoul.
We are looking for a Lead Full Stack Engineer to strengthen our Tech team in Denver. You will work on the cutting edge of technology by combining high performance video streaming and the internet of things to define the future of the audiology market. You and your teammates will own all parts of the implementation, ranging from electron clients to server side stream processing and single page web applications.
Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
- Design and develop front end and back end of mission critical B2C applications.
- Be a key contributor to our tech landscape and architecture
- Build reusable components and scalable systems at a global level
- Lead, mentor and support the engineering team
- Drive discussions around tech, unblocking engineering pain points
- 60/40 split between hands on coding and team lead responsibility
- Work closely with your team, product managers and other tech leads to define and build a global mobile first tele-health solution
- Experience leading high-performance teams
- A history of leading high-performance teams
- Experience with WebRTC is a plus
- You consider yourself as part of a product organisation, being customer focused
- You are an advocate of a DevOps culture
- You are a strong communicator and team player that knows how to inspire others
- An opportunity to work with happy and grateful customers every single day
- A chance to shape the future of a health-technology leader
- A unique content-driven, top-performing and family-type work culture
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- An open-minded and international working environment that fosters creativity
- Excellent salary and benefits package with entrepreneurial incentives