Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Engineering
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
The team you will be working with is an agile scrum team focused on building a Developer Portal, a web application that provides our business partners with self-service access to APIs, interactive documentation, and the ability to create customized payment experiences. The development team has been formed for 2 years, has launched a successful product, and is working this year on expanding the product and adding functionality.
What you will be doing:
In this role, you will be developing code, providing code reviews, and working across technologies in a lead full stack web development role. Our stack includes an Angular frontend web application, Apigee API Gateway, Enterprise Swagger Hub for API contract governances, and AWS-deployed services including S3, Lambdas, DynamoDB, and Cognito). You will be a critical role on our agile scrum team.
- Full Stack engineer who develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
- Participate end-to-end in the product development lifecycle: requirements gathering, analysis, solution design, development, code reviews, testing and implementation using Agile methodologies, and demoing successful code releases.
- Participate in peer discussions and contributes to application architecture
- Work with team members to design solutions that are supported by the architecture of the existing systems.
- Communicate project status and deliverables between several stakeholders including product managers, project managers and engineers.
- Review design and code from your peers, fix bugs, and troubleshoot operational issues as they occur.
- Write code and perform testing and debugging of applications using Angular, NodeJs, Java and various Spring technologies.
- Complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- May deliver informational and decision-seeking presentations to technical and business groups to internal and/or external audiences.
What you bring:
- 7+ years of Frontend development experience building secure, modular, reactive Web Applications, Single Page Applications using modern Angular/Typescript
- 2+ AWS Cloud development experience (Lambda, S3, Cognito, DynamoDB, serverless architecture).
- 3+ years of Backend development experience with Node.js, Java, Spring, Spring Boot, RESTAPIs, and Relational and/or No-SQL Databases (Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra). DynamoDB
- Strong experience with common mark-up including HTML5, CSS3, SCSS/SASS
- Experience writing unit and integration test cases using Selenium and Jest or other.
- Demonstrated experience in leading/mentoring teams
- Experience working collaboratively using Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Should be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
Added bonus if you have:
Experience with other technologies is a plus:
- AWS certification is a plus.
- Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift and CI/CD process
- Apigee, Postman
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$91,200 - 153,210
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.