At Flowhub, we're about more than technology — we're on a mission to make legal cannabis accessible to everyone. Founded in 2015, Flowhub pioneered the first Metrc API integration to help dispensaries stay compliant. Today, over 1,000 dispensaries trust Flowhub's point of sale, inventory management, business intelligence, and mobile solutions to process $3B+ cannabis sales annually. We exist to make safe cannabis products accessible to every adult on planet Earth.
Flowhub creates user-friendly business management and compliance products that increase revenue in the highly regulated cannabis industry. Our Engineering department is highly creative, incredibly resourceful, and obsesses over the user experience.
- Help build and follow-through on a team vision that is inline with company goals.
- Ensure that DevOps tasks are being completed to the company's standards.
- Examine and implement tooling to improve our DevOps process and monitoring.
- Identify areas of improvement to reduce infrastructure operating costs.
- Be a part of an alternating on-call rotation with the rest of the DevOps team.
- Assist with vetting and screening of third-party vendors.
- Assist with implementing new technologies to improve our security and deployment process.
- Collaborate and coordinate plans and priorities with leadership across other teams with the DevOps team.
- Mentor other members of the DevOps team.
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps
- 2+ years leading / managing DevOps Team
- 2+ years of experience with Kubernetes and containerization
- Experience with GitLab CI/CD or similar CI/CD pipeline technologies
- Experience with networking and DNS
- Ability to write Bash scripts
- Vault Administration
- Infrastructure as code specifically Terraform
- Security Minded
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with Google’s Anthos or Istio a plus
- GSuite account management experience
- Jira / Atlassian management a plus
- Experience with Gitlab and Google Cloud’s security tooling
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE:
- Kubernetes (GKE)
- Mongo Atlas
- Google Cloud SQL / Postgres
- GitLab CI/CD
At Flowhub, we envision a future where safe cannabis products are accessible to every adult on planet Earth. Founded in 2015 by CEO Kyle Sherman, Flowhub provides highly regulated retailers with a mission-critical retail operating system that automates complex compliance mandates like transaction limits and state reporting. Our mission is to empower dispensary growth and help business owners achieve their dreams.Founded in Denver, but fully remote with teams across multiple states, Flowhub is trusted and loved by over 1,000 cannabis retailers and partners across the U.S., processing over $3 billion in cannabis sales annually. As the pioneer and original API integrator to Metrc, the state track and trace system used in most legal cannabis markets, Flowhub helps cannabis retailers automate and simplify business operations through technology to keep companies and government transparent, keep cannabis products off the black market, and build a robust scalable industry that is approachable for all adults and medical patients.Flowhub is backed by top-tier investors including e.ventures, Evolv Ventures (the Kraft Heinz-backed venture capital fund), and Poseidon Asset Management, as well as Iqram Magdon-Ismail, a co-founder and former CEO of Venmo. Flowhub has raised nearly $45 million in venture funding.Kyle Sherman is also the founding director of the Cannabis Trade Federation (CTF) & US Cannabis Council (USCC), a national coalition of cannabis-related businesses that represent all aspects of the industry including cultivators, dispensaries, wholesalers, distributors, and ancillary businesses. USCC’s mission is to build a future of legal access to cannabis delivered through an equitable and values-driven industry by advancing cannabis legalization at the federal and state level, and promoting restorative justice for communities harmed by cannabis prohibition.